Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Heneage

Zamblera hasn't been given a fair chance *add more cliched bollocks when foreign players fail*....

He was just a PR stunt tbh, shame the poor lads career is going to stall because of it.

Zamblera hasn't been given a fair chance *add more cliched bollocks when foreign players fail*....

He was just a PR stunt tbh, shame the poor lads career is going to stall because of it.

If the reported wages are true I am sure he will get over it.

Sorry Dave :(

Guthrie in Florita's last night.

The night before a game? Fuck me man, normally doesnt bother me but if he's out a night before a game thats out of fucking order imo.

Not in the squad like so why not?

Guthrie in Florita's last night.

The night before a game? f*** me man, normally doesnt bother me but if he's out a night before a game thats out of f***ing order imo.

Not in the squad like so why not?

Forgot about that. I'm a dozy cunt at times like.  :facepalm:

Hatem Ben Arfa in Spy bar Jesmond trying to find the mens toilets last night. He also had that same jacket which he has been pictured in loads of times.

Did you at least show him the way to the toilet then?

Hatem Ben Arfa in Spy bar Jesmond trying to find the mens toilets last night. He also had that same jacket which he has been pictured in loads of times.

He gave him a squirt of aftershave and a dry towel man.

Aye just gave him a shout, understood the pointing, but didn't seem to understand any English. Hopefully he picks it up quickly.

Aye just gave him a shout, understood the pointing, but didn't seem to understand any English. Hopefully he picks it up quickly.

Well done  O0

What a disaster it would have been, if he had chosen the wrong toilet.  :lol:

Well done  O0

What a disaster it would have been, if he had chosen the wrong toilet.  :lol:

Luckily he chose the cleaners clost first otherwise he would have went straight to the ladies!

Guest michaelfoster

Xisco did it for him

Xisco did it for him

:facepalm: