Players in public

Guest hindu times

I remember stewarding a game when Simpson was at Blackburn and she actually cried when he came out to the team bus. Definitely a little strange.

You've never been a steward in level 7 have you?

Remember being up there once, think id been looking at the picture thread the previous night and though i recognised one of the pictures like. Probably not though.

Once you've seen Nixon you never forget him. Just ask Dr Venkman.

His teammates were crying more than he was. :lol:

I remember stewarding a game when Simpson was at Blackburn and she actually cried when he came out to the team bus. Definitely a little strange.

Remember being up there once, think id been looking at the picture thread the previous night and though i recognised one of the pictures like. Probably not though.

I did once or twice aye. Normally was behind the Goal at Gallowgate.

Might of been you like. Only remember it because some fella was asking if he was going to get kicked out for smoking and you were saying you couldnt give a fuck like :lol:

Guest Heneage

Once you've seen Nixon you never forget him. Just ask Dr Venkman.

His teammates were crying more than he was. :lol:

I did once or twice aye. Normally was behind the Goal at Gallowgate.

Might of been you like. Only remember it because some fella was asking if he was going to get kicked out for smoking and you were saying you couldnt give a f*** like :lol:

Ahh yes, clearly a game towards the end of my time there. :lol:

That may have been the season I had a Man Utd fan nearly in tears he couldn't drape his flag over edge of the stand, sad cunt.

I went to a BBQ with Marco Van Basten and Danny Guthrie, both were awesome human beings.

i was supposed to go to that but i'd had such a session the night before with karl heinz reidle,mart poom,darren peacock and marco boogers that i just couldn't face it

I went to a BBQ with Marco Van Basten and Danny Guthrie, both were awesome human beings.

i was supposed to go to that but i'd had such a session the night before with karl heinz reidle,mart poom,darren peacock and marco boogers that i just couldn't face it

in his caravan?

in his caravan?

we ended up there with cher and kathy seckers daughter.

Guest Tall Striker

spotted Derek Llambias driving out of the training ground earlier on.

Blatantly tying up all the incoming transfers.

Sealed the Beckham deal apparently.

spotted Derek Llambias driving out of the training ground earlier on.

Blatantly tying up all the incoming transfers.

with it being bank holiday today it must be important enough to be at work!

Guest marky555

Mike Ashley in aspers the other night.

should have said hello, he would have called you a c*** and then smacked you and then got arrested.

Yeah, they're all the same, those scousers.