Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest dover

Nile ranger in tup tup last night, shook his hand and HE asked me if I wanted a photo or a signature, I duly said no. He was with Josh walker (Stevenage?)

U dist hiz crew?

Not a Newcastle player but ran into Paul Terry at the Racecourse Cricket Ground in Durham today. Spent ten minutes or so chatting to him about his time at Yeovil Town and Darlington.

You should have asked him about his team-mate who killed himself because he was shagging his wife.

Fucking Terry's.

Not a Newcastle player but ran into Paul Terry at the Racecourse Cricket Ground in Durham today. Spent ten minutes or so chatting to him about his time at Yeovil Town and Darlington.

You should have asked him about his team-mate who killed himself because he was shagging his wife.

Fucking Terry's.

That would have put a dampener on the conversation......

Fucking Terry's.

That would have put a dampener on the conversation......

Just a tad.

Nile ranger in tup tup last night, shook his hand and HE asked me if I wanted a photo or a signature, I duly said no. He was with Josh walker (Stevenage?)

My mate was told to "MOVE!" out of the way by Nile Ranger in Tuptup recently, and when he refused Nile said "Do you know who i am?"  :knuppel2:

Proper big-headed like :lol:

My mate was told to "MOVE!" out of the way by Nile Ranger in Tuptup recently, and when he refusedNile said "Do you know who i am?" :knuppel2:

:no:, absolutely hate it when footballers (or anyone in the public light for that matter) do that.

My mate was told to "MOVE!" out of the way by Nile Ranger in Tuptup recently, and when he refused Nile said "Do you know who i am?"  :knuppel2:

Did he hit him with a cracking one liner comeback or did he just move in the end?

Did he hit him with a cracking one liner comeback or did he just move in the end?

He said something like "oh yeah, you're the guy who gets 5 minutes each match"..

He didn't move though.

Guest Chubby Jason

What a knacker, he's so thick that was probably a genuine question he asked your mate

:lol: