Players in public

Guest hindu times

Ranger and Abeid in tup tup. Nile is tiny for a gangsta haha

You can say many things about Nile, but there's no way he can be classified as tiny.

Yep Ranger is certainly tall and well built.

No homo

Might of just what he had on but he seemed skinnier than I imagined, just seemed lanky. First time i've ever seen him up close like.

Apparently Bendtner was in Perdu last night.

Heard the same. He was off his box telling all and sundry he doesn't like Sunderland and wanted to sign for Newcastle but we didn't bid for him :lol:

:lol:, hope that's true.

Heard the same. He was off his box telling all and sundry he doesn't like Sunderland and wanted to sign for Newcastle but we didn't bid for him :lol:

That would be fucking amazing. :lol:

That would be f***ing amazing. :lol:

:nods:

Guest Randy Savage

Think about this logically:

Is a Sunderland player three sheets to the wind in a Newcastle bar going to tell a local what they want to hear or that they love playing for Sunderland, hate NUFC and have just come to the bar en route from taking a piss against Jackie Milburn's statue?

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/31954_1146373356577_1744844867_278838_4054119_n.jpg

So gangsta he only wears one espadrille.

Is that Enrique behind him?

No.

how bizzarre...how bizzarre,how bizzarre.

Is a Sunderland player three sheets to the wind in a Newcastle bar going to tell a local what they want to hear or that they love playing for Sunderland, hate NUFC and have just come to the bar en route from taking a p*ss against Jackie Milburn's statue?

Well, you know what they say, you show your true colours when you're drunk ;)

Guest Randy Savage

Is a Sunderland player three sheets to the wind in a Newcastle bar going to tell a local what they want to hear or that they love playing for Sunderland, hate NUFC and have just come to the bar en route from taking a p*ss against Jackie Milburn's statue?

Given Nicklas Bendtner genuinely believes he is the best striker in the world, I doubt NUFC is the height of his ambitions. Not that I'm saying we are; we are merely the shop window/fallback position and I'm not foolish enough to think otherwise.

Given Nicklas Bendtner genuinely believes he is the best striker in the world, I doubt NUFC is the height of his ambitions. Not that I'm saying we are; we are merely the shop window/fallback position and I'm not foolish enough to think otherwise.

You reckon he'll stay beyond his initial loan spell?

Guest Randy Savage

You reckon he'll stay beyond his initial loan spell?

Depends how well he does. If he does great it's good for us this season, but there is likely to be more interest elsewhere. Sadly, the business with Gyan, Bent and to a lesser extent Jones and Cana seems to indicate something is not quite right for our top players to remain at SAFC, be it the manager or rigid wage structure, so he is unlikely to remain if he does well.

If he does crap, I would hope Bruce (if he lasts the season) would say no ta.

If he does ok and there are no offers on the table elsewhere, I think we'd have a decent shout of keeping him. Whether we'd want to is a moot point.