Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Stephen927

Unless you're Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, wearing a tank top in any kind of social situation is very uncool.

I concur.

And that's the bottom line, cos Ste and Sifu said so.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Not a player as such but Pennant left his Aston Martin outside Stoke train station the other day, if you know of Stoke train station you will see the problem.

Not a player as such but Pennant left his Aston Martin outside Stoke train station the other day, if you know of Stoke train station you will see the problem.

he will probably just leave it there and forget about it like he did to his porsche in spain

Why does every single girl in this photo album have some sort of facial deformity?

It's GRIM up North I tell thee.

Why does every single girl in this photo album have some sort of facial deformity?

It's GRIM up North I tell thee.

Tiote was doing a pirouette in the dance floor , cock slapping each girl in the face that got in the way.

Just seen David Craig from SSN in Eldon Square.

He had a sandwich in one and his mobile glued to his ear with the other and the jist was "Pardew wouldn't confirm or deny if there are anymore to come in"

Just seen Gregg from Geordie shore in eldon square, who is a big lad considering he's the one who didn't bother with the weights.

Just seen David Craig from SSN in Eldon Square.

He had a sandwich in one and his mobile glued to his ear with the other and the jist was "Pardew wouldn't confirm or deny if there are anymore to come in"

Just seen Gregg from Geordie shore in eldon square, who is a big lad considering he's the one who didn't bother with the weights.

Aye, i seen him aswell, i had to think where i knew his face from at 1st and then it twigged and like you say he's a big lad.