Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest toonlass

What's it like inside? Is it like a KFC/McDonalds or proper tables etc?

Proper tables but you go and place your order yourself at the tills.

Much better than the likes of KFC and McDonalds.

I hate KFC and McDonalds. Is there one at the metrocentre or just in toon?

Guest Heneage

It's all made to look like how you'd imagine a traditional Spanish or Portuguese resturant, wood tables and chairs, lots of pottery around. Lot's of Latin music, and Spanish language stuff, hip-hop, Gypsy Kings esq.

I like it, it's not fast food, but it's not too formal.

No idea. I know there is one in the Trafford Centre as that is the only one I've been in, it was 11pm and a choice of KFC, McDonalds or Nando's and there was only one winner.

Edit: Their website tells me they have two restaurants in the Metro Centre.

No idea. I know there is one in the Trafford Centre as that is the only one I've been in, it was 11pm and a choice of KFC, McDonalds or Nando's and there was only one winner.

One in the Gate.

Guest Heneage

Ha ha I have seen it now, kezman speaking Spanish to the bloke serving who was born and bred in Newcastle :lol:

:lol:

Pfft, they don't employ a single spaniard man, closest you come is the Angolans that speak Portuguese. There's an Italian bar and resturant that employs Italians though, I go there for my Italian crack.  ;D

One in the Gate.

And Eldon Square!

But back on topic and me living in Hull, I left work last week and saw Danny Guthrie's favourite piece of training equipment, Craig Fagan.

I always expected to see him take up kick boxing after that. It was like he was trying to be JCVD.

But back on topic and me living in Hull, I left work last week and saw Danny Guthrie's favourite piece of training equipment, Craig Fagan.

Aye I have seen Fagan around Hull a few times think his registration is f7agan or something like that also seen Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx before  :frantic:

Aye I have seen Fagan around Hull a few times think his registration is f7agan or something like that also seen Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx before  :frantic:

Aye that's right, that big black range rover I think it is.

Ha! Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx, mind you I'd be surprised if he picks up more than £600 a week. He's a League Two player that's lucky enough to have had a long contract and no interest in him!

Always used to see Damien Delaney round the town and for some reason Boaz Myhill is always gannin into Next.

Saw Peter Halmosi in Primark, his birds not too bad looking. And saw Daniel Cousin outside Sainsburys in Hessle. Miserable bastard that he is.

Guest Heneage

I remember Fagan coming out to the team bus kicking off, going 'Dat boys a coward man, I should have mashed him up when I had the chance.'

I remember Fagan coming out to the team bus kicking off, going 'Dat boys a coward man, I should have mashed him up when I had the chance.'

Aye, not only is he a twat, he's a gash player an all

Aye that's right, that big black range rover I think it is.

Ha! Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx, mind you I'd be surprised if he picks up more than £600 a week. He's a League Two player that's lucky enough to have had a long contract and no interest in him!

Always used to see Damien Delaney round the town and for some reason Boaz Myhill is always gannin into Next.

Saw Peter Halmosi in Primark, his birds not too bad looking. And saw Daniel Cousin outside Sainsburys in Hessle. Miserable b****** that he is.

I'd be miserable too if I lived in Hull. What a sh*t hole. :-)