Players in public

Guest hindu times

But back on topic and me living in Hull, I left work last week and saw Danny Guthrie's favourite piece of training equipment, Craig Fagan.

Aye I have seen Fagan around Hull a few times think his registration is f7agan or something like that also seen Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx before  :frantic:

Aye that's right, that big black range rover I think it is.

Ha! Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx, mind you I'd be surprised if he picks up more than £600 a week. He's a League Two player that's lucky enough to have had a long contract and no interest in him!

Always used to see Damien Delaney round the town and for some reason Boaz Myhill is always gannin into Next.

Saw Peter Halmosi in Primark, his birds not too bad looking. And saw Daniel Cousin outside Sainsburys in Hessle. Miserable bastard that he is.

Yeah always see Halmosi driving down Bev Road, spoke to that young lad Featherstone last year in April saying he was worried whether hull would stay up or not told him I didnt give a shit I am a geordie; got a hull supporting mate who scarily knows where all the players live, what they drive, needs a restraining order put on him!

But back on topic and me living in Hull, I left work last week and saw Danny Guthrie's favourite piece of training equipment, Craig Fagan.

Aye I have seen Fagan around Hull a few times think his registration is f7agan or something like that also seen Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx before  :frantic:

Aye that's right, that big black range rover I think it is.

Ha! Ian Ashbee in TK Maxx, mind you I'd be surprised if he picks up more than £600 a week. He's a League Two player that's lucky enough to have had a long contract and no interest in him!

Always used to see Damien Delaney round the town and for some reason Boaz Myhill is always gannin into Next.

Saw Peter Halmosi in Primark, his birds not too bad looking. And saw Daniel Cousin outside Sainsburys in Hessle. Miserable bastard that he is.

Alreet ads? 2J here. You not live in Scotland any more?

I remember Fagan coming out to the team bus kicking off, going 'Dat boys a coward man, I should have mashed him up when I had the chance.'

Aye, not only is he a t***, he's a gash player an all

Fagan is an absolute cunt. He somehow managed to jump up, act all bad and chase after Danny Guthrie before deciding that he has infact been severly injured. Really liked Guthrie for that. Took bollocks.

Guest firetotheworks

You've gotta love the reception Guthrie got when he headed off the pitch though. 40,000 people saying "Yeah, I'd have done the same".

:snod:

When Guthrie broke Folans leg. I would have done the same.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But it can't have been that bad if he managed to bounce around the pitch for the next 20 seconds acting a complete and utter cunt pretending he was some sort of 'gangsta'.

Can't say i've ever condoned anything that warrants a red card in the game... but i wasn't unhappy to see Guthrie kick the shite out of Fagan that time. Fact is - act like a twat when there's other twats on the pitch and you're bound to get twatted. He had it coming.

Guest neesy111

My mate checked Coloccini into the alton towers hotel about 2 hours ago

alton towers is shut apart at this time of year apart from the waterpark

My mate checked Coloccini into the alton towers hotel about 2 hours ago

alton towers is shut apart at this time of year apart from the waterpark

Staffordshire seems a bit far to go for a water park when he could have just went to North Shields.