Players in public

Guest hindu times

Alan Shearer is in floritas in town right now apparently. :lol:

I have heard this also.

Harper too apparently, but this is coming from my cousin who knows nothing about football so presumably someone is just telling him this.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

I've requested photographic evidence. :snod:

Denied btw. :no:

Can't think of a better place for this.. but Ole Soderberg is apparently coming to my sister's engagement party.  :lol:

:lol:

He's been with that Tess O'reilly a few pages back. Classy boy, he's not seeing your sister on the side is he?:lol:

I've requested photographic evidence. :snod:

Denied btw. :no:

Can't think of a better place for this.. but Ole Soderberg is apparently coming to my sister's engagement party.  :lol:

He's been with that Tess O'reilly a few pages back. Classy boy, he's not seeing your sister on the side is he?:lol:

Hope not, cos it was her fella that invited him. :lol:

a mates fbook status' last night  (a bit sad going on mobile fbook to keep updating like)...

is stood drinkling with alan shearer - nicky butt - steve harper and kevin nolan

so shearer has gone home cos he is mortal - exaxt words from steve harper

and another mates,

Me nd ryan talkin to stevie harper in koos bogs 'shearer has gone home as hes mortal'exact words!

I'd heard fairly reliable rumours that Nolan was meant to hate Shearer - odd that they would be out drinking together.

based on?

Shearer made the players eat together while he was here, so Kevin was obviously pissed he couldn't pop out for a Burger King.

I'd heard fairly reliable rumours that Nolan was meant to hate Shearer - odd that they would be out drinking together.

based on?

Shearer made the players eat together while he was here, so Kevin was obviously pissed he couldn't pop out for a Burger King.

:clap: :lol:

based on?

Fair enough i suppose.

Guest Stephen927

based on?

Just saw Carroll in La Tasca on Grey street, was with another fella who had a americanish accent and his bairn. Had a bit of a chat with him seems canny tbh asked him if there was any truth in the transfer rumours and he said it was all bollocks.

Guest toonlass

Just saw Carroll in La Tasca on Grey street, was with another fella who had a americanish accent and his bairn. Had a bit of a chat with him seems canny tbh asked him if there was any truth in the transfer rumours and he said it was all bollocks.

Aye cos he would confide in a bloke he met in La Tasca that he was going to move away from the club like  :lol:

Aye cos he would confide in a bloke he met in La Tasca that he was going to move away from the club like  :lol:

Yeah reminds me of a mate going over to Ashley at half time at Cov away in the Cup, then coming back saying "There's deffo no more players gonna be sold", I said exactly the same thing "Would he really confide in fans having a half-time pint ffs?!", lo and behold within days Milner was promptly sold, KK walked and Ashley was persona non grata!

based on?

Just based on what someone told me.  Apparently Nolan was fairly disparaging of Shearer as a person and a manager.  Not saying it's 100% true mind you.

nolan, lua lua, arroll and simpson in tiger last night.

nolan and carroll carried on to aspers, where an altercation between nolan and a group of lads had to be broken up.

Saw Jonas in tiger in all, looked very happy

nolan, lua lua, arroll and simpson in tiger last night.

nolan and carroll carried on to aspers, where an altercation between nolan and a group of lads had to be broken up.

They probably told him he was slow, fat & unfit.

Truth hurts.