Players in public

Guest hindu times

Bobby was apparently quite rude to some of the more menial staff at SJP.

How was he rude in this case, Jon? Did he proposition her?

Just said he was rude to her and she has hated him since, pretty sure there was no proposition.

Bobby was apparently quite rude to some of the more menial staff at SJP.

How was he rude in this case, Jon? Did he proposition her?

Main one I know of was him losing his blob with someone who asked for an autograph in the reception area at The Copthorne during a charity event which was met with a knowing shake of the head and apology from Robbie Elliott.

Guest neesy111

I've heard a story about Bobby have a journo up against the wall by the throat and having to be pulled off by security guys :lol:

Wasn't that Robert?

I've heard a story about Bobby have a journo up against the wall by the throat and having to be pulled off by security guys :lol:

Wasn't that Robert?

Nah, Sir Bobby. From the horse's mouth. Shows everyone has 'off days' :laugh:

I've just seen Jason Prior at Central station, he's just had to borrow a load of money off his family for to be able to afford the train ticket and he had no money left for the Metro fare to SJP so I gave him some money. The bastard better remember when he's our number 9 banging the goals in.

You been borrowing Stus joke writer?

That's a bit harsh....on Stifler.

I've just seen Jason Prior at Central station, he's just had to borrow a load of money off his family for to be able to afford the train ticket and he had no money left for the Metro fare to SJP so I gave him some money. The bastard better remember when he's our number 9 banging the goals in.

You been borrowing Stus joke writer?

That's a bit harsh....on Stifler.

:lol:

Guest dogbeak

sick

He didn't cheat on his wife did he?

Aye, was all over the press when he was England manager, had an affair for donkeys.

Shouldn't speak ill of the dead but he was not the whiter than whiter saint that he has been portrayed as since his illness became terminal.