Players in public

Guest hindu times

Remember seeing Demba on Northumberland Street just after he signed, his lass was both awful and absolutely f**kin lush at the exact same time.

Also saw Enrique Best walking down there together a while ago, this was before the hat-trick against West Ham and my first thought was "BLOODY HELL, THERE'S JOSE AND HIS MATE... erm Leon Best"

EDIT: Once held hands with Mike Williamson in Schuh anarl  :hom:

You what? How does that happen? :lol:

Remember seeing Demba on Northumberland Street just after he signed, his lass was both awful and absolutely f**kin lush at the exact same time.

Also saw Enrique Best walking down there together a while ago, this was before the hat-trick against West Ham and my first thought was "BLOODY HELL, THERE'S JOSE AND HIS MATE... erm Leon Best"

How does this happen too? :lol:

My mate says he saw Bender wander through Aspers after the match Sunday night, up to the high rollers bit. I was too f***ed and focused on losing at the Blackjack tables, by the time he told me he was upstairs out of view. Probably a good thing, was at the level of being f***ed that I would've probably said/done something that resulted in getting the s*** kicked out of me and kicked out of the place. :lol:

:lol:

Shocked that he was in Newcastle though and not sampling the amazing nightlife in Sunderland  :dontknow:

You what? How does that happen? :lol:

Was stood on his left and held my right hand out for a handshake, he had a bag in his left hand and quickly passed it over to the right. I by now had resheathed the right hand and gone for the left but he was still going for the right. He just turned his hand around and grasped. There was an awkward three seconds of "are we shaking or holding here?"

How does this happen too? :lol:

F**k knows, she had an absolutely slamming body but massive botox lips, Cuprinol-level fake tan and aaful extensions. Would've ridden her like Seabiscuit once I'd ascertained wether she was black or white (not in a racist way I just had no idea)

Didn't even realise Aspers had a high rollers bit, where's that? Thought the upstairs was for that game that only the Chinese can understand.

:dontknow: Probably just that then. Not a clue meself. Just what my mate said but he's only been there twice like me.

Didn't even realise Aspers had a high rollers bit, where's that? Thought the upstairs was for that game that only the Chinese can understand.

The upstairs bit is where people play Mah Jong. In terms of a high rollers bit, think they do have a secret room somewhere, think I remember seeing Chopra all those many years ago walking towards a random place.

The upstairs bit is where people play Mah Jong. In terms of a high rollers bit, think they do have a secret room somewhere, think I remember seeing Chopra all those many years ago walking towards a random place.

The toilets are in a random place, not the main ones. :lol:

Sure at least 90% of people who go to Aspers don't know those toilets exist. Was amazed when I found them for the first time. :lol:

Also the game I was thinking of was Big 2, Sifu.

Oh, speaking of toilets, twice while I was there on Sunday night I saw two different couple of blokes coming out of one cubicle after blatantly doing coke. :lol: Is that a rare thing or are they not too up on that kind of shit in there?

Sure at least 90% of people who go to Aspers don't know those toilets exist. Was amazed when I found them for the first time. :lol:

Also the game I was thinking of was Big 2, Sifu.

Completely misread your post as well as wormy's, apologies woops :laugh:

Aye I know, I tend to use them, although they're often out of order so I just use the women's, never anyone in either.

Aye I know, I tend to use them, although they're often out of order so I just use the women's, never anyone in either.

:lol: :lol:

Although surprised if you still bother using them if you don't get a chance of catching your prey in there.

I use women's toilets reasonably often when I know they're going to be quiet, they're much nicer.

Only gone into women's toilets a few times in my life but they were filthy the times I went in, worse than the men's

I use women's toilets reasonably often when I know they're going to be quiet, they're much nicer.

Only gone into women's toilets a few times in my life but they were filthy the times I went in, worse than the men's

You're doing it wrong.

Was sat next to Habib Beye on my flight back from Paris today. Nice bloke, chatted to him a bit before take off.

And then he went straight to Nottingham to face Forest? That doesn't seem like sensible prep.

Bit late, but my dad was on the same flight back from London as Pardew on Thursday (or Friday). Chatted to him a bit, said he seemed to be really looking forward to the game. Only found out about this today.

Guest Chubby Jason

Bit late, but my dad was on the same flight back from London as Pardew on Thursday (or Friday). Chatted to him a bit, said he seemed to be really looking forward to the game. Only found out about this today.

How tall was he in person?