Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

Im not sure I like the idea of Ranger knocking about with Butt and Nolan like. They always seem to be ridiculously pissed when they go out, and quite often mid week too.

Im not sure I like the idea of Ranger knocking about with Butt and Nolan like. They always seem to be ridiculously pissed when they go out, and quite often mid week too.

I don't really like the sound of any of them going out half the time.  They seem to go out more often than normal people who don't have to keep their body in tip top condition.  :rolleyes:

Guest prestonj1989

Nolan, Harewood, Carroll, Butt, Ranger, Bernard and Steed Malbranque in Tup Tup last night, that I can remember, probably quite a few more...

What time was that? They cant have left Nottigham until gone 8 o'clock. How long does it take to get back to Newcastle from Nottingham.

Nolan, Harewood, Carroll, Butt, Ranger, Bernard and Steed Malbranque in Tup Tup last night, that I can remember, probably quite a few more...

Cant run, Villa 8th choice striker, cant run, cant run, slow for black striker & fat little fuck who is fucked.  No surprise when they are filling up on ale most nights before there day off. As for Bernard not good or fit enough for Darlo a few years back now he is best known for being a hanger on to black African players or French player playing for NUFC or SAFC.

Guest Heneage

Cant run, Villa 8th choice striker, cant run, cant run, slow for black striker & fat little f*** who is f***ed.  No surprise when they are filling up on ale most nights before there day off. As for Bernard not good or fit enough for Darlo a few years back now he is best known for being a hanger on to black African players or French player playing for NUFC or SAFC.

Bernard owns a business how can he be a hanger on? :kinnear:

Cant run, Villa 8th choice striker, cant run, cant run, slow for black striker & fat little f*** who is f***ed.  No surprise when they are filling up on ale most nights before there day off. As for Bernard not good or fit enough for Darlo a few years back now he is best known for being a hanger on to black African players or French player playing for NUFC or SAFC.

Bernard owns a business how can he be a hanger on? :kinnear:

Pilko owns a business but if he was out every night with them lot I would call him a hanger on :D

Guest Heneage

Aye but there's a possibilty at least Bernard has played against these lads, it's just like leaving a job but still going out with your old workmates.

Cant run, Villa 8th choice striker, cant run, cant run, slow for black striker & fat little fuck who is fucked.  No surprise when they are filling up on ale most nights before there day off. As for Bernard not good or fit enough for Darlo a few years back now he is best known for being a hanger on to black African players or French player playing for NUFC or SAFC.

:lol: all black strikers being like Billy Whizz, of course.

such as Emile "Lightning" Heskey

such as Emile "Lightning" Heskey

Shola "Rapid" Ameobi

;D

What time was that? They cant have left Nottigham until gone 8 o'clock. How long does it take to get back to Newcastle from Nottingham.

I think they all started coming in about 1-1.30am, it takes about 3 hours, I've got family there.

Guest prestonj1989

I think they all started coming in about 1-1.30am, it takes about 3 hours, I've got family there.

Oh right. You would think they would be too tired to be going out straight after - especially as we have another game on Tuesday.

Oh right. You would think they would be too tired to be going out straight after - especially as we have another game on Tuesday.

If there was a Manager at the club he might have told them that they werent to go on the piss before Tuesdays game, Kinnear apart.

Pizza  :jesuswept:

I saw Kieron Dyer waiting for a pizza at that take away besides the County on Gosforth High St a couple of years ago.

Guest prestonj1989

If there was a Manager at the club he might have told them that they werent to go on the piss before Tuesdays game, Kinnear apart.

Just watched the interviews (after the game) on NUFC TV and Harper said they will be back in for training in the morning so that makes it more of a surprise that some of them were out.