Players in public

Guest hindu times

With Air France it took less than an hour for me in January

Since the merger between Air France and KLM in 2004 (I believe), I was under the impression they shared flights between places both of them used to operate on. Does that make any sense? Way too tired :)

it was about 45 minutes in total for me

Good for you, but if you're flying with KLM it takes 1.15-1.30 according to their website

Aye thats so when they take off 20 mins late, they still arrive on time.

I make the journey pretty regularly and its never any more than an hour runway to runway.

Guest burtyboy

Just seen Mike ashley in the Grainger market eating Raw pigs trotters, hewas wearing a bikini and a police hat. He however wasnt smoking or speaking in French. He did however sign an autograph for the security officer who then proceeded to wipe his soiled anus with the autographed health and safety leaflet that ashley had signed. 3 young children sang " getta outta of our club to Ashley in broad geordie. This got me to thinking does Liambias wear ties to civic receptions??? :crazy2:

Guest gorgeousgeorge

seen Carroll and Harewood in Grainger Games in Benton (next to the training ground) HArewood buying a PSP. Interesting. might be for his taxi back to Villa.

Ben Smith, the Donny Rovers sub keeper and former NUFC reserve was in my neck of the woods the other day with a car full of gear. Someone told me he's gone out for a month's loan (Morecambe I think it was?).

Guest palnese

Brother was talking to Nile Ranger last night in The Goose, apparently he only had one half pint

Not in the squad today then?

Guest prestonj1989

All the players getting on the coach and signing autographs after the game last night - they had about 6 pizzas ordered and taken on to the coach. Also saw Harewood standing on the side of the road (looked like he was waiting for a taxi) when I was walking to station.

Guest prestonj1989

Marlon more than likely heading home, while Kev Nolan gets stuck into a couple Bombay badboy pizzas.

It seemed like Ranger was having more than his fair share tbh.

I saw the beachball out in Sunderland last night. Was in a club doing a bit of crowd-surfing.

Didnt Nolan try the same in Tiger after the Ipswich game?  Heard 6 were taken to hospital with crush type injuries.