Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just got in from an amazing gig at the cluny 2, seen Joey Barton come in and out a few times. Seems rare to spot a player about somewhere other than the clubs in town.

Yeah, that certainly seems odd like imo. Who was on out of interest?

It was Julie Doiron & also Construction or Destruction.

I'm always envious of people seeing players in town as I never venture into the trendy parts so it was a pleasant surprise.

He was with two girls, one of which was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

:lol: Ah man.

I think The Cluny is far 'trendier' than the places you'd expect to see him though tbh, seems like he's gone up in the world.

Just got in from an amazing gig at the cluny 2, seen Joey Barton come in and out a few times. Seems rare to spot a player about somewhere other than the clubs in town.

I'm always envious of people seeing players in town as I never venture into the trendy parts so it was a pleasant surprise.

I think The Cluny is far 'trendier' than the places you'd expect to see him though tbh, seems like he's gone up in the world.

I suppose the Cluny is canny trendy. I guess mainstream is a better word. Places with bouncers, dress codes and top 40 music  :razz:

Honestly man, this girl. For a second that shit song by james blunt made sense.

I suppose the Cluny is canny trendy. I guess mainstream is a better word. Places with bouncers, dress codes and top 40 music  :razz:

Honestly man, this girl. For a second that shit song by james blunt made sense.

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant.

Guest the_guv_nor

Another Darren bent twitter :

DBTheTruthI can't believe I'm in a restaurant with my dad and newcastle fans are pulling moonies at the window what is going on ha ha

:lol:

He was in Zizzis on grey street btw

:lol:

Simpson apparently got a clout from a lad I know the other night for not taking no for an answer when talking to his girlfriend. I normally wouldn't believe such a story but this lad has a short fuse and is fucking massive.

Guest firetotheworks

Harper, Carroll, Simpson and Nolan in floritas last night.

Nee messing on with these lads getting back home & on the piss. True pro's

The same day we beat Cardiff Butt was in Floritas eying up my lass...just one more reason to hate him really.

Considering we have a game on wednesday and again on saturday, i personally think it's inappropriate. Especially Simpson and Gutierrez who are both injured and will slow their recovery by boozing.

Considering we have a game on wednesday and again on saturday, i personally think it's inappropriate. Especially Simpson and Gutierrez who are both injured and will slow their recovery by boozing.

have to say i dont think its inappropriate at all for nolan etc who have just had a cracking win.

take your point on jonas and simpson, but we look more 'together' as a team than we have done in years, and if its due to players going out together more, who cares?

They might not even be drinking though. Plenty of times i've seen players out and there drinking water or red bull, even if they are drinking i doubt they there getting them selves into a state where it will take them a while to recover.

Darren Bent and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night. Talked to both and they seemed canny, ended up singing dirty monkey mackems at them (didn't realise how racist it sounded at the time i was hammered).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I sincerely hope that isn't made up btw

Guest Roger Kint

Darren Bent and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night. Talked to both and they seemed canny, ended up singing dirty monkey mackems at them (didn't realise how racist it sounded at the time i was hammered).

Think Cana and Mensah were there too. Cant believe you sang that though :mackems:

Think Cana and Mensah were there too. Cant believe you sang that though :mackems:

I really wouldn't have recognised them 2  , the birds they took in their taxi was not all that like  :nope: