Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Andy Carroll in NORTH SHIELDS today.  :lol:

He was on crutches, but said it was nothing serious...

Turns out his dad has bought a property and he was paying a visit with his girlfriend and new baby!

Seemed canny enough like.

All the Hull reserve team @ the hotel I am in + Bullard,Folan & a black player.

They were spread out in the bar. The youngsters with Bullard  hanging on his every word. Folan & his mates reading the red tops & Hello. There was a black lad  by himself nee mates not sure if Mendy or Zayette. Bullard left sharp & then Brian Horton told the rest of the team to leave.

Had chats with Horton after the team left in patches could not understand why Sunderland & Newcastle fans dislike Phil Brown. When I was talking about the rough time he got at Man City "He said cheers mate" & then started rattling off every win he had against Newcastle but when he left the hotel he did say "See you later mate"

They were spread out in the bar. The youngsters with Bullard  hanging on his every word. Folan & his mates reading the red tops & Hello. There was a black lad  by himself nee mates not sure if Mendy or Zayette. Bullard left sharp & then Brian Horton told the rest of the team to leave.

Had chats with Horton after the team left in patches could not understand why Sunderland & Newcastle fans dislike Phil Brown. When I was talking about the rough time he got at Man City "He said cheers mate" & then started rattling off every win he had against Newcastle but when he left the hotel he did say "See you later mate"

Which hotel are you at, out of interest?

Ramada Hull but it is outside Hull. Typing on net on TV as we speak

Thought it might be. My mate works there and regularly finds out about new signings - they stay there if they're negotiating terms/coming for a medical.

Guest The Zog

Kevin Campbell ex of Arsenal and Everton was in The Vault on Saturday before the Bristol City game watching his girlfriend do a bit of stripping for the punters. Was out and about in town on Friday night too I believe.

Kevin Campbell ex of Arsenal and Everton was in The Vault on Saturday before the Bristol City game watching his girlfriend do a bit of stripping for the punters. Was out and about in town on Friday night too I believe.

He's someone I'd have expected to pile on a few pounds since retiring.

I think I know her!

Dark haired lass?

Might it have been Altidore?

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8651/altidorej.jpg

Guest Stephen927

I think I know her!

Dark haired lass?

She's got breasts and a vagina? Aye, I naaa now like.

I think I know her!

Dark haired lass?

She's got breasts and a vagina? Aye, I naaa now like.

Breasts AND a vagina, I want to meet this girl!

Might it have been Altidore?

I have found out since the black player was Steven Mouyokolo. It is the norm for the players who don't speak English to sit by themselves & do nothing but text. I said Folan above, it was Fagan.

The barmaid on the late shift herd me talking to fellow drinker at the bar about seeing the Hull 2nd XI in & told me "Someone called Hunt asked her if she would straighten his hair".........she said "NO", poor Stephen.

Guest Heneage

Having gone through Babel's twitter he seems to be good friends with Greg Van Der Wiel of Ajax. The life these lucky buggers lead.  :rant: