Ready For A Chelsea Masterclass On Sunday?

Crumpy Gunt

I actually think we might get something tomorrow. We've not been beaten by any of the other top 4 teams at SJP and we were an inch away from drawing in the cup when Martins hit the bar and it bounced off the line.

For some reason I can foresee them managing to trip up and us claiming an undeserved 1-1 draw or similar.

Ha, Andy Gray or the other one said something along the lines that its one of those weekends when instead of 2 points dropped, it may be one gained (for Man U)..........2 pints of what he's having please

I actually think we might get something tomorrow. We've not been beaten by any of the other top 4 teams at SJP and we were an inch away from drawing in the cup when Martins hit the bar and it bounced off the line.

Sounds possible.  We are overdue one of those results where we give the appearence of being a half-decent side, that gives people something to point to as evidence that wholesale changes aren't necessary.

That is very likely as the Roeder effect will be hidden by the players motivating themselves, this type of form is the sign of a piss poor manager.

I would like a win but won't cry myself to sleep when we lose this one. This game means virtually nothing to us and quite a lot to them. If I was just an ounce more spiteful I'd hope we'd lose this just make the plastic red manc scum sweat it out. Really want them to blow the title.

Winning this would make us mathematically safe from relegation, yes?

Not bothered to check the table today myself, yes I'm lazy.

Yes... though a draw would mean that Charlton & West Ham would have to win the next three games (we'd need to lose them all) and Charlton would have to close a 14 goal difference gap to beat us on goal difference. So while a draw would not make it impossible it would make it highly improbable.

And now that I am looking at the table I think tomorrow would be a good time to blood some of our academy lads and give them some first team action... maybe try a few "experiemental formations" while we're at it.

Winning this would make us mathematically safe from relegation, yes?

Not bothered to check the table today myself, yes I'm lazy.

Yes... though a draw would mean that Charlton & West Ham would have to win the next three games (we'd need to lose them all) and Charlton would have to close a 14 goal difference gap to beat us on goal difference. So while a draw would not make it impossible it would make it highly improbable.

And now that I am looking at the table I think tomorrow would be a good time to blood some of our academy lads and give them some first team action... maybe try a few "experiemental formations" while we're at it.

don't do that tomorrow as the possibility of taking a hiding won't help their development and how would we feel if going for the title some team plays kids against the nearest competitor.as much as i hate the mancs(i'd rather chelsea won the lot than man uure won the league or champs lge)it's not on.

As much as i always have been optimistic about things i cant see how we are going to get something from Chelsea

Our season is over,their season is just started especially after the Man Utd result

I doubt we will get something from this

I just hope that at least we try,give 100% and our clown manager to give some of the young lads a chance-Carroll

We're going to win 1-0.  Players are human beings, we are shit, they're alright, but we'll win 1-0 and we should be happy with that in my opinion.  I can't be arsed to expand on that.

We're going to win 1-0.  Players are human beings, we are s***, they're alright, but we'll win 1-0 and we should be happy with that in my opinion.  I can't be arsed to expand on that.

"we're shit they're alright"

people wonder why i go off it at times at the level of crap posted on here at times.

We're going to win 1-0.  Players are human beings, we are s***, they're alright, but we'll win 1-0 and we should be happy with that in my opinion.  I can't be arsed to expand on that.

"we're s*** they're alright"

people wonder why i go off it at times at the level of crap posted on here at times.

I can't see a problem with what he's posted.

"we're s*** they're alright"

I can't see a problem with what he's posted.

chelsea,probably in the top 10 teams in the whole of europe are "alright"presumably that means theres only one "good" team in this country and only four or five "good" teams throughout europe?,nufc in the top dozen or so clubs in this country are "s***" .what does that make stoke or rochdale.

get some perspective man.