That ITV Commentator (no not Pleat)

The College Dropout

I think you're being a bit harsh on Mr Tyldsley. I think he's an excellent commentator - Even if he is a touch biased, surely even his most ardent critics must awknowledge that he must possess a very special amount of skill for him to speak so clearly with Wayne Rooney's cock in his mouth.

Can't see anything wrong with the bloke. Don't forget this is English TV... so he is going to be wanting United to win.

The constant jibes are what is annoying tbh.

He just came.

I had to laugh at his reaction to that Rooney goal.

I hate all the Commentators. All they ever do is waffle on with a load of cliches, Bias and 'facts' that everyone already knows. I wish you could turn the Commentators off but still have the crowd noise.

I've only had the second half on ITV and he's mentioned 1999 at least three times.

1999 was eight years ago last time I checked.

Chelsea for the quadruple so we never have to hear about it again.

He's a Liverpool fan. But he does seem a bit baised toward Man U.

He's not a Liverpool fan, he's from Oldham.

Hmmmm....I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he was Liverpool fan. I think it was in an article written by him for a newspaper.

I've only had the second half on ITV and he's mentioned 1999 at least three times.

1999 was eight years ago last time I checked.

Chelsea for the quadruple so we never have to hear about it again.

yes and I win my £210.

I think you're being a bit harsh on Mr Tyldsley. I think he's an excellent commentator - Even if he is a touch biased, surely even his most ardent critics must awknowledge that he must possess a very special amount of skill for him to speak so clearly with Wayne Rooney's cock in his mouth.

mackems.gif