Allardyce to quit Bolton at end of season

Syrette

Allardyce has played this "horrible" football because with then budget he has had to work with it was the most effective way. He could have played "attractive" football and gone down in style but I don't think he would have lasted long in the job.

As tmonkey has said he has shown his intentions with signings like Diouf, Okocha and Anelka and others he has tried to bring in.

There is nothing wrong with being a physical side and I wish we were organised. Allardyce wouldn't just improve the club on the field he would include every part of the training, scouting etc... Which is why for me he is exactly the type of person we need. Someone who knows how to organise, plan and improve for the long term.

So if he replaces Roeder, is backed fully by the Board and fails, will he be yet another s*** appointment by Fred?

Could we not ask the same hypothetical question if we appointed Hiddink or Hitzfeld?

Errr.....why not?  The answer is obvious, of course you can so I'm not sure why you asked.

Allright then.. Answer this and you will have answered your own question: "So if Hiddink replaces Roeder, is backed fully by the Board and fails, will he be yet another s*** appointment by Fred?"

Wtf are you on about? Why don't you just post your point and be done with it?

OK, if it's too difficult to engage your own brain: "Hindsight is a beautiful thing. Asking rhetorical questions about a possible future hindsight just doesn't fly as an argument."

Still don't get it, sonny.

So if Hiddink replaces Roeder, is backed fully by the Board and fails, will he be yet another s*** appointment by Fred?

mackems.gif

wtf is your point of repeating my question but with a different manager in there?

What a f****** clown.

I'm glad you find it funny too.. It was your question, not mine..

:cheesy:

It's YOU and the s**** you post that's funny.

Obviously you don't have any understanding of the question or the point behind it. IQ <50.

It's good to know that if my current career ever slows down I can always find employment as a comedian for intellectually challenged children..

Explain it to me in your own words then poor l'il boy: what was the point behind your crazy question?

Here's another for you, since the other one (that wasn't to you anyway) was too difficult.

Why do you have a clog who plays for liverpool in your avatar? Assuming that's him, like. Divvent knaa, meself.

How old are you?

Guest Nappy Rash

I see that your comprehension is as bad as ever.

You of all people are commenting on my comprehension  mackems.gif

It was a private joke you numpty  :uglystupid2:

As much as I agree with most of what you're saying, what are you going on about the board for? This topic was being used quite happily to discuss the merits of Roeder vs Allardyce. Shepherd was hardly mentioned before you turned this into your favourite (only?) subject..

Not being funny, but it's a THREAD. As far as I'm concerned, these people banging on about bringing in Allardyce are in the main the same people who every day claim the Board is shit for appointing crap managers. My point is that all of those managers bar Roeder has a better track record than Allardyce, yet these people want him appointed. What do they expect from the Board because it seems to me they expect them to be able to see into the future.

I have no doubt at all that should Allardyce be appointed and fail these same people who want him appointed will forget what they themselves see as positive reason to appoint him, they will yet again be claiming the Board has made a pigs ear of an appointment. All I'm after here is a bit of common sense. Nobody can see into the future. Not even Fat "pie eater" Fred, despite how much money he may earn.

As much as I agree with most of what you're saying, what are you going on about the board for? This topic was being used quite happily to discuss the merits of Roeder vs Allardyce. Shepherd was hardly mentioned before you turned this into your favourite (only?) subject..

Not being funny, but it's a THREAD.

Didn't really need anything else :lol:

Not being funny, but it's a THREAD. As far as I'm concerned, these people banging on about bringing in Allardyce are in the main the same people who every day claim the Board is s*** for appointing crap managers. My point is that all of those managers bar Roeder has a better track record than Allardyce, yet these people want him appointed. What do they expect from the Board because it seems to me they expect them to be able to see into the future.

I have no doubt at all that should Allardyce be appointed and fail these same people who want him appointed will forget what they themselves see as positive reason to appoint him, they will yet again be claiming the Board has made a pigs ear of an appointment. All I'm after here is a bit of common sense. Nobody can see into the future. Not even Fat "pie eater" Fred, despite how much money he may earn.

The bit in bold is some assumption, and in my personal case totally wrong anyhow. How can you expect to be able to discuss something sensibly if you make bold assumptions like that and expect people to follow your line of reasoning based on them..? Oh, and you have heard of Johan Cruijff before, haven't you?

I see that your comprehension is as bad as ever.

You of all people are commenting on my comprehension  mackems.gif

And why would that be? You have still failed to answer my points regarding Gejon bringing up Sibierski I notice.

It was a private joke you numpty  :uglystupid2:

What was? Not this -

...compare Souness' CV to Allardyces and get back to me  :coolsmiley:

Nobody has felt the need to because it is unnecessary. My post mearly pointed out that Alladyce's appointment would now garner less criticism than when we appointed Souness. We knew enough about Souness not to hold much store by his record alone.

Not being funny, but it's a THREAD. As far as I'm concerned, these people banging on about bringing in Allardyce are in the main the same people who every day claim the Board is s*** for appointing crap managers. My point is that all of those managers bar Roeder has a better track record than Allardyce, yet these people want him appointed. What do they expect from the Board because it seems to me they expect them to be able to see into the future.

The bit in bold is some assumption, and in my personal case totally wrong anyhow. How can you expect to be able to discuss something sensibly if you make bold assumptions like that and expect people to follow your line of reasoning based on them..? Oh, and you have heard of Johan Cruijff before, haven't you?

To be fair they are very similar :lol:

Aye, seen him play as a matter of fact. However, I don't recognise him from his arse.

The point I was making was obvious as fuck, tbh.

To be fair they are very similar :lol:

Agreed.

:mops brow in surprise:

Guest Nappy Rash

And why would that be. You have still failed to answer my points regarding Gejon bringing up Sibierski I notice.

Im not a primary school teacher, but I can empathise with them.

Gejon was attempting to prove me wrong by quoting me, he was wrong, like you.

Like teaching a parrot to speak, it becomes tiresome after saying the same thing 2 or 3 times.

What was? Not this -

Why ask me a question then answer it on my behalf when you're not qualified?

Yes "this".

Private joke, refers to the person who answered it, do you understand this or would you like me to write your mam a letter?

I hope this thread has helped you conquer some of your demons  :sleepy2:

Aye, seen him play as a matter of fact. However, I don't recognise him from his arse.

The point I was making was obvious as f***, tbh.

You failed to spot the orange shirt with number 14 on but did think Cruijff's arse looked suspiciously like Dirk Kuyt? Can I take you with me when I will tour the mental institutions for children throughout the UK, or will they not allow you to leave?

And why would that be. You have still failed to answer my points regarding Gejon bringing up Sibierski I notice.

Like teaching a parrot to speak, it becomes tiresome after saying the same thing 2 or 3 times.

What was? Not this -

Yes "this".

Private joke, refers to the person who answered it, do you understand this or would you like me to write your mam a letter?

How was I wrong? apart from being a "name" Sibierski is a past it footballer signed in a panic. The fact he isn't a "name" only goes to prove Roeder is even worse than the sterotype poor manager you were trying to claim he wasn't!

just out of interest, those people who are after allardyce how do you think shepherd would spin this one?

he's endorsed roeders trademark worst injury crisis known to man, has said he's gonna back him in the transfer market to strengthen, and has just (supposedly) held a meeting to discuss targets?

how's he gonna manage to sack roeder and bring allardyce in?  that's what i don't see in this whole situation....now if allardyce were still available 5 games into the season then that'd be a different matter...

The point I was making was obvious as f***, tbh.

You failed to spot the orange shirt with number 14 on but did think Cruijff's arse looked suspiciously like Dirk Kuyt? Can I take you with me when I will tour the mental institutions for children throughout the UK, or will they not allow you to leave?

Yes, comedy is clearly not your strong point, assuming you have one.

If you read my post you'll see I said I didn't knaa. Interesting though that you have a clog in your avatar and your login is also the name of a clog who doesn't play for Newcastle.

Seems to me you didn't understand the meaning behind my post and can't admit it. Goodo.

Unless you start posting some sense I can't be bothered with you really.

Cheerio.

Guest Nappy Rash

How was I wrong? apart from being a "name" Sibierski is a past it footballer signed in a panic. The fact he isn't a "name" only goes to prove Roeder is even worse than the sterotype poor manager you were trying to claim he wasn't!

Dear God I forgot how frustrating this place can be.

Where would you like me to start?

You were trying to be clever, you failed.

You tried to quote me to be clever, you failed even that.

But that aside....

Sibierski is better than last season? Non?

"Names" cost lots of money hence the "one last pay day".

Im not trying to prove anything about Roeder, Im saying Im glad he's put the clubs future first, to the detriment of his immediate future.

After initially throwing my toys like everyone else, Im quite happy that we signed Le Sib, he's been a canny addition to the squad and has earnt his paltry pay (in comparison).

What was? Not this -

Yes "this".

What a fucking loon.

just out of interest, those people who are after allardyce how do you think shepherd would spin this one?

he's endorsed roeders trademark worst injury crisis known to man, has said he's gonna back him in the transfer market to strengthen, and has just (supposedly) held a meeting to discuss targets?

how's he gonna manage to sack roeder and bring allardyce in?  that's what i don't see in this whole situation....now if allardyce were still available 5 games into the season then that'd be a different matter...

And if we lose all 5, play shite and look to be totally disorganised with players bickering with the manager he'd be right to sack him.

Dear God I forgot how frustrating this place can be.

Where would you like me to start?

You were trying to be clever, you failed.

You tried to quote me to be clever, you failed even that.

But that aside....

Sibierski is better than last season? Non?

"Names" cost lots of money hence the "one last pay day".

Im not trying to prove anything about Roeder, Im saying Im glad he's put the clubs future first, to the detriment of his immediate future.

After initially throwing my toys like everyone else, Im quite happy that we signed Le Sib, he's been a canny addition to the squad and has earnt his paltry pay (in comparison).

I can understand your frustrations it can be a bit complicated can't it? Bless.

Guest Nappy Rash

What a f****** loon.

Im a loon because you dont understand?  :lol:

Its much easier when you answer the questions for me and you give the answers you want to hear eh?

To think you mentioned my comprehension aswell  mackems.gif

And if we lose all 5, play s**** and look to be totally disorganised with players bickering with the manager he'd be right to sack him.

my money is on roeder to be first sacked manager next season to be honest; if he has a good start he'll see out the season, anything less than say 6-9 points from the first 12 and he's gone....