Allardyce to quit Bolton at end of season

Syrette

Guest Nappy Rash

I can understand your frustrations it can be a bit complicated can't it? Bless.

Logic and comprehension come after pubes you'll be pleased to know  :coolsmiley:

I can understand your frustrations it can be a bit complicated can't it? Bless.

Logic and comprehension come after pubes you'll be pleased to know  :coolsmiley:

Someone has been reading naughty books again haven't they? :lol:

just out of interest, those people who are after allardyce how do you think shepherd would spin this one?

he's endorsed roeders trademark worst injury crisis known to man, has said he's gonna back him in the transfer market to strengthen, and has just (supposedly) held a meeting to discuss targets?

how's he gonna manage to sack roeder and bring allardyce in?  that's what i don't see in this whole situation....now if allardyce were still available 5 games into the season then that'd be a different matter...

And if we lose all 5, play s**** and look to be totally disorganised with players bickering with the manager he'd be right to sack him.

my money is on roeder to be first sacked manager next season to be honest; if he has a good start he'll see out the season, anything less than say 6-9 points from the first 12 and he's gone....

As I said earlier, if the financial clout is there to support the expectations of a top manager I'd go for it, but I don't think the cash is available. As for Allardyce, he's been manager there for bloody years and yet they've still only managed to scored 44 goals this season and they've conceded more than we have. They haven't broken the 50 goals scored barrier since they came up and that's gash imo.

Lady Chatterlys Lover was on the wireless like  :smitten:

give it up boys; it's like sitting in a pub watching an argument as people get drunker and slink off leaving two p!ss heads who just can't let it go sitting slurring their words trying to get their point across!!

just out of interest, those people who are after allardyce how do you think shepherd would spin this one?

he's endorsed roeders trademark worst injury crisis known to man, has said he's gonna back him in the transfer market to strengthen, and has just (supposedly) held a meeting to discuss targets?

how's he gonna manage to sack roeder and bring allardyce in?  that's what i don't see in this whole situation....now if allardyce were still available 5 games into the season then that'd be a different matter...

And if we lose all 5, play s**** and look to be totally disorganised with players bickering with the manager he'd be right to sack him.

my money is on roeder to be first sacked manager next season to be honest; if he has a good start he'll see out the season, anything less than say 6-9 points from the first 12 and he's gone....

As I said earlier, if the financial clout is there to support the expectations of a top manager I'd go for it, but I don't think the cash is available. As for Allardyce, he's been manager there for bloody years and yet they've still only managed to scored 44 goals this season and they've conceded more than we have. They haven't broken the 50 goals scored barrier since they came up and that's gash imo.

He says as Bolton are sitting 5th place in the league...

Gash!

What a f****** loon.

Im a loon because you dont understand?  :lol:

Its much easier when you answer the questions for me and you give the answers you want to hear eh?

To think you mentioned my comprehension aswell  mackems.gif

Both Gejon and myself have opined that you were wrong regarding Roader not buying 'bodies for the sake of it" and gave fair arguements which you have failed to counter. Just as you appear to be trying to do now when your simplistic view regarding the worth of Souness' CV is picked upon.

It is pretty straightforward but you appear to be utterly unable to argue your corner sensibly. Good day sir! :lol:

no arguments from me, as i said earlier to someone else when does doing a good job at small club reach the point of stagnation and non-progress?  at some point you stop being the underdog and have to make the next step, allardyce looks to be struggling to acheive that and won't let the underdog tag lie

curbishley realised he'd reached the end, left charlton and is trying something else....perhaps allardyce feels the same but i'd be inclined to side with you and say that over the long period he's had in charge there hasn't been enough progress on view to give him our job

and you're right the money ain't there either, it all went on souness, some of it still being in his bank account the pr!ck

there's better managers out there than allardyce, which i why i don't get the clamour for him

As much as I agree with most of what you're saying, what are you going on about the board for? This topic was being used quite happily to discuss the merits of Roeder vs Allardyce. Shepherd was hardly mentioned before you turned this into your favourite (only?) subject..

Not being funny, but it's a THREAD. As far as I'm concerned, these people banging on about bringing in Allardyce are in the main the same people who every day claim the Board is s*** for appointing crap managers. My point is that all of those managers bar Roeder has a better track record than Allardyce, yet these people want him appointed. What do they expect from the Board because it seems to me they expect them to be able to see into the future.

I have no doubt at all that should Allardyce be appointed and fail these same people who want him appointed will forget what they themselves see as positive reason to appoint him, they will yet again be claiming the Board has made a pigs ear of an appointment. All I'm after here is a bit of common sense. Nobody can see into the future. Not even Fat "pie eater" Fred, despite how much money he may earn.

The bit in bold is some assumption, and in my personal case totally wrong anyhow. How can you expect to be able to discuss something sensibly if you make bold assumptions like that and expect people to follow your line of reasoning based on them..? Oh, and you have heard of Johan Cruijff before, haven't you?

Aye, seen him play as a matter of fact. However, I don't recognise him from his arse.

The point I was making was obvious as f***, tbh.

You failed to spot the orange shirt with number 14 on but did think Cruijff's arse looked suspiciously like Dirk Kuyt? Can I take you with me when I will tour the mental institutions for children throughout the UK, or will they not allow you to leave?

Yes, comedy is clearly not your strong point, assuming you have one.

If you read my post you'll see I said I didn't knaa. Interesting though that you have a clog in your avatar and your login is also the name of a clog who doesn't play for Newcastle.

Seems to me you didn't understand the meaning behind my post and can't admit it. Goodo.

Unless you start posting some sense I can't be bothered with you really.

Cheerio.

1) Maybe the fact that I am Dutch myself has something to do with it. As for my login being Kuyt, he was one of my favourite players of my hometown team Feyenoord and I was hoping he would come to Newcastle when we were supposedly interested. And before you ask, I have lived in Newcastle for most of the past three years and have had a season ticket for all that time.

2) You are right. I didn't understand your question and still don't? I have asked you to clarify it several times and you have proven to be less than helpful. If you don't want people to understand what you mean why do you even bother posting?

no arguments from me, as i said earlier to someone else when does doing a good job at small club reach the point of stagnation and non-progress?  at some point you stop being the underdog and have to make the next step, allardyce looks to be struggling to acheive that and won't let the underdog tag lie

curbishley realised he'd reached the end, left charlton and is trying something else....perhaps allardyce feels the same but i'd be inclined to side with you and say that over the long period he's had in charge there hasn't been enough progress on view to give him our job

and you're right the money ain't there either, it all went on souness, some of it still being in his bank account the pr!ck

there's better managers out there than allardyce, which i why i don't get the clamour for him

How can he progress with very little funding as clubs around him spends sums he could only dream of? He gets a decent transfer fee and is sitting in 5th place behind teams who in all honesty are going to be ahead of the rest for quite some time yet.

Gash!

See what I mean.

You're too thick to understand anything posted by anybody.  :cheesy:

Gash!

See what I mean.

You're too thick to understand anything posted by anybody.  :cheesy:

Your mood still not getting better then grumpy knickers?

As much as I agree with most of what you're saying, what are you going on about the board for? This topic was being used quite happily to discuss the merits of Roeder vs Allardyce. Shepherd was hardly mentioned before you turned this into your favourite (only?) subject..

Not being funny, but it's a THREAD. As far as I'm concerned, these people banging on about bringing in Allardyce are in the main the same people who every day claim the Board is s*** for appointing crap managers. My point is that all of those managers bar Roeder has a better track record than Allardyce, yet these people want him appointed. What do they expect from the Board because it seems to me they expect them to be able to see into the future.

I have no doubt at all that should Allardyce be appointed and fail these same people who want him appointed will forget what they themselves see as positive reason to appoint him, they will yet again be claiming the Board has made a pigs ear of an appointment. All I'm after here is a bit of common sense. Nobody can see into the future. Not even Fat "pie eater" Fred, despite how much money he may earn.

The bit in bold is some assumption, and in my personal case totally wrong anyhow. How can you expect to be able to discuss something sensibly if you make bold assumptions like that and expect people to follow your line of reasoning based on them..? Oh, and you have heard of Johan Cruijff before, haven't you?

Aye, seen him play as a matter of fact. However, I don't recognise him from his arse.

The point I was making was obvious as f***, tbh.

You failed to spot the orange shirt with number 14 on but did think Cruijff's arse looked suspiciously like Dirk Kuyt? Can I take you with me when I will tour the mental institutions for children throughout the UK, or will they not allow you to leave?

Yes, comedy is clearly not your strong point, assuming you have one.

If you read my post you'll see I said I didn't knaa. Interesting though that you have a clog in your avatar and your login is also the name of a clog who doesn't play for Newcastle.

Seems to me you didn't understand the meaning behind my post and can't admit it. Goodo.

Unless you start posting some sense I can't be bothered with you really.

Cheerio.

1) Maybe the fact that I am Dutch myself has something to do with it. As for my login being Kuyt, he was one of my favourite players of my hometown team Feyenoord and I was hoping he would come to Newcastle when we were supposedly interested. And before you ask, I have lived in Newcastle for most of the past three years and have had a season ticket for all that time.

2) You are right. I didn't understand your question and still don't? I have asked you to clarify it several times and you have proven to be less than helpful. If you don't want people to understand what you mean why do you even bother posting?

1) I wasn't going to ask. I don't give a stuff.

2) My point will have been obvious to those it was aimed toward. I'm not bothered whether you understand it or not.

How can he progress with very little funding as clubs around him spends sums he could only dream of? He gets a decent transfer fee and is sitting in 5th place behind teams who in all honesty are going to be ahead of the rest for quite some time yet.

if they finish 5th then all credit to them for doing it but they've fluffed the end of the season every time so far so we'll see...

anyhow i'm off and don't want to ignite the sparks again...!

any ideas how you feel shepherd might bring him in then?  at this juncture....just seems to me there's nowhere for shepherd to go, his credibility is shot to f!ck already and this might finish him off, i feel he'll have to stick with roeder until he either makes an utter c!nt of things or succeeds like he says he will

so we'll either be worse off or better off in the very near future...i don't see the status quo lasting much longer though

Sam isn't coming here, he just doesn't like this football club at all.

The Man City thing could be possible but i think its too early in the takeover bid for Sam just to walk out of Bolton for a rumour!

I heard he wanted a year off from football all together, maybe he's in need of a re-charge, cant blame him, the most stressful job in the world is a bit dodgy on the old ticker.

My personal opinion is that he's be good here, and he'd cement us in 5th place, were we belong until he left, and that would be with very little money, with the right cash he'd have us challenging for CL every season as the only thing he team is missing is goals, and until this season he'd never been able to buy a goalscorer, he's got already here,

GR verus Sam? Its crazy anyone is even arguing the point imo, no contest, Bolton have achieved so much with so little.

The Man City thing could be possible but i think its too early in the takeover bid for Sam just to walk out of Bolton for a rumour!

I heard he wanted a year off from football all together, maybe he's in need of a re-charge, cant blame him, the most stressful job in the world is a bit dodgy on the old ticker.

My personal opinion is that he's be good here, and he'd cement us in 5th place, were we belong until he left, and that would be with very little money, with the right cash he'd have us challenging for CL every season as the only thing he team is missing is goals, and until this season he'd never been able to buy a goalscorer, he's got already here,

GR verus Sam? Its crazy anyone is even arguing the point imo, no contest, Bolton have achieved so much with so little.

I hope you're right.

The two of you make no sense at all. We shouldn't replace Roeder now yet you don't trust him to do well enough next season to survive the first few rounds of matches?

I hope you're right.

No chance, its personal.

Even before he turned us down he'd talk about us with spite, same as Le Tiss does on Soccer Saturday.

Don't know what we did to him, maybe its just unexplainable like how much i hate the spuds, everyone has a team they cant rationally explain why they hate so much and Big Sam's is us.

I hope you're right.

No chance, its personal.

Even before he turned us down he'd talk about us with spite, same as Le Tiss does on Soccer Saturday.

Don't know what we did to him, maybe its just unexplainable like how much i hate the spuds, everyone has a team they cant rationally explain why they hate so much and Big Sam's is us.

He's a tosser. Belongs at shit, little clubs anyway.

Guest Knightrider

I hope you're right.

No chance, its personal.

He's a tosser. Belongs at shit, little clubs anyway.

Agreed. Calling toon fans mugs and our women dogs.

Ooops, wrong bloke ;)

Put yourself in Allardyce's shoes for this one. You've spent ten years building up a really successful team at Bolton, and your results have been based on a lot of hard graft, long term planning and patience. You'd know that when you walk away from it to another club you're going to be starting from scratch and that for your way of working to really pay off it's going to take two or three seasons to build a team the way you want it.

If you're going to do that, and walk out on a club that you've just got into European football you're going to have a plan. You'll already know where you're going. Maybe it's Man City, maybe it's to take over at the newly rich Southampton, but wherever it is you'll have lined up a deal already, with someone who's prepared to put in the time it'll take for you to work the way you want to.

With the big four managers all comfortable (Fergie, Mourinho, Wenger, Benitez are all untouchable this season) my money's on one of the newly taken over clubs as Allardyce's destination...

A bit of sense in a thread full of arguments.. :)

Guest Nappy Rash

Both Gejon and myself have opined that you were wrong regarding Roader not buying 'bodies for the sake of it" and gave fair arguements which you have failed to counter. Just as you appear to be trying to do now when your simplistic view regarding the worth of Souness' CV is picked upon.

It is pretty straightforward but you appear to be utterly unable to argue your corner sensibly. Good day sir! :lol:

Are you still unable to grasp a very simple explanation, dear God.

One last time.

Gejon was trying to be clever and failed, you jumping up his ring and lapping at his starfish claiming he was right, does not change the fact he was wrong, no matter if another 20 window lickers dived off the Sunshine Bus and agreed.

With regard to Souness' CV, as explained it was a private joke, which was replied to by the person sharing the joke, pretty damn straightforward alright, but even when explained more than once it still hasn't sunk in.

Ironically, the private joke refers to my last visit here, where Parky deliberately took the piss because people weren't reading the posts (deja vu) and were saying I was an apologist  mackems.gif

Unable to argue my corner  :uglystupid2: mackems.gif

Black Knight syndrome, no matter how many times you pritt stick your arms on they're still coming off.

Guest robertbobo

Sam has performed miracles my arse.

Go past a Bolton player and your brought down.

As a Bolton player you get possession - punt it.

Fuck Off - that ain't football.