Charles or Giles ?

Guest graemeh72

Guest graemeh72

Apart from having lovely names....

Taking transfer fees out of the equation

Which one would you like to see in B&W next season?

If Roeder is staying, then it may aswell be Barnes.

Roeder's crucified N'Zogbia.

Zog was highly successful last season under Roeder. The only problem is he has let the praise go straight ot his head.

^ I doubt that is true. He has been taken for a fool this year. Given no time in the team, when a useless trophy summer signing has been playing on the left flank. Roeder is an idiot.

Guest graemeh72

Zogs "performance" at Portsmouth has to go down in history......

there was only one person at fault for 45 minutes of action that day ... and that was himself.

Guest Morph

GILES BARNES!  In the black and white of Derby that is.  Too good for Newcastle.  Should go to Spuds or somewhere they don't have a habit of ruining good young talent!

:tongue:

Guest Sniffer

Once again it's never the players fault.

N'zogbia has been utter shite most of this season but God forbid he actually takes any blame for his apathetic performances. I'd bounce the soft tart out in the summer if he can't get his act together along with at least half a dozen other poor excuses for football players.

Not denying he's got an attitude problem, he has.

But we've just wasted a major talent because we haven't used him properly.

1, we bought someone to play instead of him when there was absolutely no need.

2, that player - in spite of being utter shite - has continued to keep him out the team.

3, he's never had a run in the team, having been one of (if not THE) best player last season.

4, we've not got the best out of him, whatever problems on the training ground have not been eradicated - that's supposed to be Roeder's main attribute, what with Zog being so young.

5, whenever he has played, he's played in the centre - where he's fucking shite and never capable of playing in the EPL.

Not denying he's got an attitude problem, he has.

But we've just wasted a major talent because we haven't used him properly.

1, we bought someone to play instead of him when there was absolutely no need.

2, that player - in spite of being utter shite - has continued to keep him out the team.

3, he's never had a run in the team, having been one of (if not THE) best player last season.

4, we've not got the best out of him, whatever problems on the training ground have not been eradicated - that's supposed to be Roeder's main attribute, what with Zog being so young.

5, whenever he has played, he's played in the centre - where he's fucking shite and never capable of playing in the EPL.

Agree with most of that and don't really buy all this attitude problem Roeder and his cronies are spinning.

Once again it's never the players fault.

N'zogbia has been utter shite most of this season but God forbid he actually takes any blame for his apathetic performances. I'd bounce the soft tart out in the summer if he can't get his act together along with at least half a dozen other poor excuses for football players.

No, not once again. I blame the bulk of this situation firmly on Roeder's shoulders. Zog has not been given the chance he deserved this season. When he did get a run in the side (when Duff finally got injured around November) Zoggy put some good shifts in, away at Chelsea for example, before getting injured himself.

No wonder he has been poor of late, he is playing for a manager who has no trust in him. For once we have a great young prospect in this player, and the idiotic manager and some idiotic fans are going to drive him out. Ridiculous.

Barnes f***** his ligament yesterday, didnt he?

He did aye. Looked worrying...

would possibly mean buying him injured if all this were true I would be keen to find out how much we recon we would get for  charlie boy and how much you recon we would need to buy giles ??

Guest Sniffer

Well,well,well. Here's a first. Parky doesn't buy into a conspiracy theory.

Poor little zoggy. I want my mammy and I won't try because the manager isn't bending over backwards for me. He doesn't understand me. I'm complex. I need attention. Soft shite can't kick a ball because of the manager so he doesn't bother trying? That's even worse than being out of form. Fuck him if that's the case and he can piss off because he isn't doing any good here and I'm tired of seeing passengers in the team. If wenger wants him, then pay the fee and he can have him. There's always somebody else.

^ right because that is how simple the whole situation is. The lad is still a twenty year old. We have plenty other useless players at the club, and Zoggy simply can't be put in that braquet because he has very strong and very real extenuating circumstances. But i guess it is only to be expected that some fans of this club will drive him out for being a "lazy foreigner" because he has had a handful of bad performances.

Poor little Shearer. I want my mammy and I won't try because Gullitt isn't bending over backwards for me. He doesn't understand me. I'm complex. I need attention. Soft s**** can't kick a ball because of the manager so he doesn't bother trying? That's even worse than being out of form. f*** him if that's the case and he can piss off because he isn't doing any good here and I'm tired of seeing passengers in the team.

Double standards.

Could it not be down to the player seeing himself as a central midfielder rather than a winger (could well be why Roeder went for Duff) ?

I am sure there were quotes in newspapers last season that he'd prefer a different role ultimately other than as a winger.

He is a good player, but not good enough in the centre (well, perhaps not yet judging by this season's performances).

He's out of form, and his bad injury did not really help this season.

I'd definitely like him to stay, but as a winger (also think he'd be a cracking left back eventualy, if he would accept the role).

Zog was highly successful last season under Roeder. The only problem is he has let the praise go straight ot his head.

He is still only a kid, he is long way from home,his dad died last year, the club sign a replacement for him, the two players he spoke to in french are sold. He needed looking after but the club has jokes like the fuckwit twins Clarkie & Terry Mac who cant

spot a kid more than likely suffering a bit of depression.

What went to his head? Being the best young player at club that scraped into an Intertoto spot?