Dyer Captain

Crumpy Gunt

I think it could be more to do with the rumours about him leaving, and that he was not happy and wnated to go. An attempt by Roeder to smooth things over..

surely even roeder is not that pathetic a manager! :lol:

when there was speculation last week about Dyer being a target for Spuds, Alan Brazil on Talksport was pissing himself laughing that Dyer was on nearly half a million quid a month (£350K) - true though, that's an obscene amount for someone who has only occasionally delivered - good old Souness and FF.

I think it could be more to do with the rumours about him leaving, and that he was not happy and wnated to go. An attempt by Roeder to smooth things over..

Yer i mentioned it earlier wouldn't surprise me if its the case

that has to be the single worst performance by a captain that I have ever witnessed - and thats any player for any team, not just the toon.

He visibly couldnt be arsed when he realised he had to play a bit defensive.

He should be paid off and kicked out of the club tomorrow... just take the financial hit. It will be worth every penny

The man is a disgrace.

that has to be the single worst performance by a captain that I have ever witnessed - and thats any player for any team, not just the toon.

He visibly couldnt be arsed when he realised he had to play a bit defensive.

He should be paid off and kicked out of the club tomorrow... just take the financial hit. It will be worth every penny

The man is a disgrace.

Ooh, you wait till the fools who think he is international class get here. They'll call you names for telling the truth about poor ickle Kieron.

The diseased, dirty little wanker.

Guest Geordiesned

Did anyone hear the commentators say that they'd asked the Newcastle back room staff if Dyer had ever been captain before? They said that he had but they couldn't remember when.

Well we fucking can!!

Guest Knightrider

Was that some kind of personal statement from Roeder? Dyer Captain? I'd have given it to Owen, Nobby or Taylor, failing them almost anyone ahead of Dyer. Jesus weptathon.

Gash get rid.

gave the ball away for the goal and then squanders a great chance late in the game when he just let the ball hit him instead of putting his foot through it.

Why was he captain? Why not Solano who was the senior pro on the pitch? Does Roeder think by giving him a bit of responsibility he wll respond? here's alittle secret Glenn, he won't.

The same manager made Parker un-droppable by making him club captain as well. :clap:

It must have been Dyer's inspirational performances (back in November time) that made Roeder's mind up for him.  Or he just gave the armband out with the black one's by mistake and didn't want to upset the lad.

Just wish that I could find some of the feckers that said I was talking shite when I would have bitten Leeds' arm off for the 15 million they were reportedly sniffing around with six or so years back. :knuppel2: