AC Milan vs Manchester United

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I remember when Rafa first  came to Liverpool he told the fans to give him 3 years and they will see a major title in Liverpool,he suprised himself by winning the CL in his first year,but this is THE year he was talking about.

Its the lesser of two evils to me, and since Milan are my most hated team EVER,i will be a Liverpool fan come the CL final in greece.

Guest Nimbus

Never mind Utd.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/Sheik_Yerbouti_2006/Ooohlook.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/Sheik_Yerbouti_2006/20champs.jpg

I never thought I could get so much joy watching an Italian team play, the fact that Milan were massacring Man Utd was obviously a contributing factor and was sweet!

Playing 4-5-1 was the wrong choice for Fergie, he wanted to flood the midfield to reduce Kaka's influence but with no real DM and with Gatusso and Pirlo dominating Scholes, Carrick and Fletcher, Kaka still had a field day (it helped that his first touch and control was Zidanesque). Ronaldo showed that he can be found wanting against better defenders, his 1st minute back heel that never worked said it all. He tried to be an arrogant showboating prick from the word go but that didn’t work against Milan's rock solid defence. His poor backtracking (almost zero) gave Jankulovski empty space to run into. Ronaldo losing his temper at his own hopelessness towards the end was just the icing on the cake. Best player in the world my ass, the whole Milan team played better than him last night and Kaka was a few cuts above him.

Now I hope Milan tonk Liverpool (break Bellamy and Gerrad's leg in the process) and get their fair reward for an outstanding campaign, screw English patriotism. 

I never thought I could get so much joy watching an Italian team play, the fact that Milan were massacring Man Utd was obviously a contributing factor and was sweet!

Playing 4-5-1 was the wrong choice for Fergie, he wanted to flood the midfield to reduce Kaka's influence but with no real DM and with Gatusso and Pirlo dominating Scholes, Carrick and Fletcher, Kaka still had a field day (it helped that his first touch and control was Zidanesque). Ronaldo showed that he can be found wanting against better defenders, his 1st minute back heel that never worked said it all. He tried to be an arrogant showboating prick from the word go but that didn’t work against Milan's rock solid defence. His poor backtracking (almost zero) gave Jankulovski empty space to run into. Ronaldo losing his temper at his own hopelessness towards the end was just the icing on the cake. Best player in the world my ass, the whole Milan team played better than him last night and Kaka was a few cuts above him.

Now I hope Milan tonk Liverpool (break Bellamy and Gerrad's leg in the process) and get their fair reward for an outstanding campaign, screw English patriotism

I realise that if someone is English and shows any patriotism in 2007 they're branded a racist, but really why don't you fuck off and screw yourself?

Now I hope Milan tonk Liverpool (break Bellamy and Gerrad's leg in the process) and get their fair reward for an outstanding campaign, screw English patriotism

I realise that if someone is English and shows any patriotism in 2007 they're branded a racist, but really why don't you f*** off and screw yourself?

Just so that you understand, the "screw English patriotism" was in reference to myself usually supporting English teams in Europe because I feel patriotic to the nation. I'm making exceptions for Man Utd and Liverpool this season though .

In any case you should splash some cold water in your face and wipe off the foam in your mouth  :crazy2:

How apt that you should post the link for "Gemmil and Alex abusing members" at the bottom of your posts  :clap:

Just so that you understand, the "screw English patriotism" was in reference to myself usually supporting English teams in Europe because I feel patriotic to the nation. I'm making exceptions for Man Utd and Liverpool this season though .

In any case you should splash some cold water in your face and wipe off the foam in your mouth  :crazy2:

How apt that you should post the link for "Gemmil and Alex abusing members" at the bottom of your posts  :clap:

Aaahh, the boy thinks he's being abused. Well what a shame.

You said..

Now I hope Milan tonk Liverpool (break Bellamy and Gerrad's leg in the process) and get their fair reward for an outstanding campaign, screw English patriotism.

Telling you to fuck off is more than justified and doesn't constitute abuse imo.

I wanted man utd to win personally, Milan shouldn't even be in the competition and it would be a joke if they were to win. Now i'm in the position where i want both the finalists to lose, there must be some permutation where this is possible.  :dontknow:

I wanted man utd to win personally, Milan shouldn't even be in the competition and it would be a joke if they were to win. Now i'm in the position where i want both the finalists to lose, there must be some permutation where this is possible.  :dontknow:

I have thought about this as well. As far as I can work out the only way for this to happen would be an abandonment due to the behaviour of the players or fans resulting in the UEFA not awarding the trophy... I am thinking this is not very likely.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If Milan weren't allowed to play in the CL it would be a travesty imo; they play the best football on the planet right now and will win the CL deservedly imo. Unless they fuck up big time or get loads of injuries.

Aaahh, the boy thinks he's being abused. Well what a shame.

You said..

Telling you to f*** off is more than justified and doesn't constitute abuse imo.

Aaah I see it's never abuse when it comes from you...don't care really.

Out of curiosity, which part of my

"Now I hope Milan tonk Liverpool (break Bellamy and Gerrad's leg in the process) and get their fair reward for an outstanding campaign, screw English patriotism"

do you find objectionable?

Do you support Liverppool or are you the geisha boy for Bellamy/Gerrard?