AC Milan vs Manchester United

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f****** s***

Can't believe i am saying that but i am a bit disappointed, not that manure are out but that Milan reached the final

They are the top team on my most hated list.

That being said, they played fantastic football tonight, Gattuso and Kaka are pure class and I have NEVER seen a player play with more heart then him ever.

f***!

Come on the Milan. Forza Milano or whatever. Hopefully Ferdinand isn't fit, should cruise past whatever muppets they put in his place. Lets have a nice 3-0. Kaka Hatrick. :parky:

Wasn't far off! :laugh:

Milan, you fucking beauties. Now come on Chelsea, lets turn this treble into a distinctly City-esque fuck all  O0

It's such a shame the last few results have gone the way they have really. I'd prefer Man Utd to win the title over Chelsea, but I'd have swapped that if Citeh were the ones with the chance to finish them off. Hope they don't seal it at Eastlands, the wankers don't deserve that (them I mean, not you :lol:).

Guest BooBoo

I think that if even Man Utd win at City, the title wont be bagged if Chelsea beat Arsenal on the Sunday.

Guest BooBoo

I just hope the Scousers get the comeuppance that they have deserved since Istanbul.

has cost them the game ...

Starts with a 4-3-3 with Rooney as the lone striker!

Carrick, Scholes and Fletcher, none of whom are particularly good in the tackle, had to go up against Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso and Kaka who was dropping deep.

Ferguson didn't change this formation until they were 2 - 0 down too!

Poor man's Roeder tbh ...

:)

Fairly satisfied with that result, funnily enough. Towards the end when Milan were taking the piss I started to remember who they were actually playing and so I was chuffed with how it ended. Should be a belting final, but I can see the 'Pool getting tonked because of the motivation that seems to be filling the Milan squad.

Me and my wallet still want Chelsea to win the league like. Thanks Phil Neville, you ugly cunt. O0

Guest BooBoo

Tbh a team containing Darren Fletcher has no right to grace the European Cup Final.

Despite all their goals this season, on the big occassion, they still miss van Nistelrooy.

Guest mishka17

ferguson's tactic was so genius as roeders at reading after injuries...clap your hands..oh you're looking good, i'm gonna sing my song, it won't take long... pathetic shite... i hate fooking milan cunts and i'm pissed off seeing them in final...hope pool will repeat their succes....fuck italian football

Did anyone hear that Man U fan's letter on SSN just then?

Dont know they're fucking born.

Elaborate please? I could do with a laugh at their expense and the "Kaka 5-3 Cack" pun I just read will only last me for a few more chuckles :laugh:

Did anyone hear that Man U fan's letter on SSN just then?

Dont know they're fucking born.

Elaborate please? I could do with a laugh at their expense and the "Kaka 5-3 Cack" pun I just read will only last me for a few more chuckles :laugh:

:lol:

has cost them the game ...

Starts with a 4-3-3 with Rooney as the lone striker!

Carrick, Scholes and Fletcher, none of whom are particularly good in the tackle, had to go up against Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso and Kaka who was dropping deep.

Ferguson didn't change this formation until they were 2 - 0 down too!

Poor man's Roeder tbh ...

:)

Aye.

I started a thread at the weekend saying how class Ferguson was after a great tactical substitution.... this kind of suggests that that was lucky !!

Guest Knightrider

Fergie fucked up again, cholkes again at the last hurdle. Should have started with 4-4-2 and kept Ronaldo on the right.

Ferguson just isn't good enough in Europe, tactically. The Manchester United sides he's had over the last decade should have made more than one final. Benitez is just beginning to build his team at Liverpool and is already preparing for his second.

The

Fergie f***** up again, cholkes again at the last hurdle. Should have started with 4-4-2 and kept Ronaldo on the right.

The funny thing is that Saha was fit to play and even Alan Smith could have played upfront with Rooney as he had a good game in the first leg.

Baffling stuff ...

Almost as bad as Roeder's performance at AZ Alkmaar. I have no doubt that with a better shape Man U would have gone through tonight.

Shocking.