Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

Guest cfhpantera27

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/images/images/ajaxaway0708%201.jpg

Ajax Away 07/08

So this is the standard adidas away shirt? Liverpool have it as well...

Wonder if ours will be like it?

Seeing as we NEVER have standard kits, i doubt it.

Those colours look sexy, though. Nice kit that.

goin by the colours of the training tops, ours could well be something like this.. i hope so anyway  O0

Guest Guinness

always like Ajax tops, think it is the sponsor down the side, looks better than taking over the middle.

Agreed, always look well smart, although the home kits always have a very similar template.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/spurs0708kits.jpg

I mean come on. The home strip just simply isn't a kit. Take away the sponsors and you're looking at something from the 1900's. It's just not a football kit. The dark one has the same material as Alan Johnson's robe and the yellow one looks like my s*** after i've had citrous fruit juice.

I think that's the idea with it being Spurs 125th anniversary year...

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/spurs0708kits.jpg

I mean come on. The home strip just simply isn't a kit. Take away the sponsors and you're looking at something from the 1900's. It's just not a football kit. The dark one has the same material as Alan Johnson's robe and the yellow one looks like my s*** after i've had citrous fruit juice.

How come the home shirt doesnt have the Chinese writing down by teh side of the Mansion logo ??

Possibly, but they need to do their homework in that case. The first ever Tottenham Hotspur kit was all navy blue, and the only time Spurs have ever worn a white shirt with white shorts as their official home kit, was in 1985.

[/smartarse]

Possibly, but they need to do their homework in that case. The first ever Tottenham Hotspur kit was all navy blue, and the only time Spurs have ever worn a white shirt with white shorts as their official home kit, was in 1985.

[/smartarse]

And in Europe this season.

[/smartarse]

Been surfing on historicalkits have we?  :rolleyes:

Well yes, but my father owns a football manufacturing business and his vintage range covers several of these types of areas. :)

That's a new and a quite good excuse actually... :)

He is working on several projects for the National Museum in Preston, which includes a vintage Subbuteo range that he has developed, displaying several football teams in their pre-1900 days.

Not an excuse... fact. ;)

Well yes, but my father owns a football manufacturing business and his vintage range covers several of these types of areas. :)

That's a new and a quite good excuse actually... :)

He is working on several projects for the National Museum in Preston, which includes a vintage Subbuteo range that he has developed, displaying several football teams in their pre-1900 days.

Not an excuse... fact. ;)

Okay then, without looking on historical kits, what was the colour of the first Luton Town kit? :)

as some of you on here will know i am a serious match worn shirt collector. I have been told by my contact within the club that the new shirt is pale blue and white stripe ala argentinakit. It sounds great and will be released in august, however im told it will clash with the home shirt and its likely a 3rd top will happen too.

as some of you on here will know i am a serious match worn shirt collector. I have been told by my contact within the club that the new shirt is pale blue and white stripe ala argentinakit. It sounds great and will be released in august, however im told it will clash with the home shirt and its likely a 3rd top will happen too.

Surely not! It'll be black shorts - that's why. We always do it, just so we can bring out a third strip.

$$$

Sounds nice though does that. Makes sense aswell, what with the pale blue trim on the home top.

Not another team's shirt, but I'll be buying this one rather than the official one!

http://www.toffs.com/content/ebiz/toffs/invt/nba001/NBA-L.jpg

That's awful.

Just by the normal version of that shirt which TOFFS do, without the terrible Brown Ale ad on.

Guest Geordie_krispy

I'd be surprised to see a 3rd strip. Isn't that the kind of thing your supposed to do only if you make Europe? There's no need for us to have one next year.

Didn't we have the green bean strip as a 3rd in what 93/04?  We weren't in europe then.

I'd be surprised to see a 3rd strip. Isn't that the kind of thing your supposed to do only if you make Europe? There's no need for us to have one next year.

Didn't we have the green bean strip as a 3rd in what 93/04?  We weren't in europe then.

the sheffield wednesday kit. What a waste.

Bought the full kit like.

Guest icemanblue

Best. Avatar. Ever.