Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

The new Man Utd kit looks pretty good. I'm gonna get it with Giggs on the back.

Also getting Shearer NUFC kit.   :celb:

Pardon?

Both?  :undecided:

Yea, I like Giggs. Best winger of all time IMO.

And I need a new Shearer kit, because my old one is too small. I'll frame it though.  :D

The new Man Utd kit looks pretty good. I'm gonna get it with Giggs on the back.

Also getting Shearer NUFC kit.   :celb:

Pardon?

Both?  :undecided:

Yea, I like Giggs. Best winger of all time IMO.

And I need a new Shearer kit, because my old one is too small. I'll frame it though.  :D

Each to their own...  ???

Marseille always have nice kits.

Was just about to say the same. Love them.

Some of us have seen the Marseille kit at first hand recently!

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7820/28of0.jpg

Wasn't as recent but... and how nice of them to leave a load of empty seats so you feel at home.

http://www.curva-massilia.com/photos/040506_om-newcastle/26.jpg

Guest trotter58

Wasn't as recent but... and how nice of them to leave a load of empty seats so you feel at home.

Really? Fact is we took more supporters to Marseille than ANY of the English teams that they've  played inlcuding Newcastle! In fact they had to open another block of seats in the MARSEILLE section (next to the line of stewards) to accommodate the BWFC supporters once the allocated section was full!

Really? Fact is we took more supporters to Marseille than ANY of the English teams that they've  played inlcuding Newcastle! In fact they had to open another block of seats in the MARSEILLE section (next to the line of stewards) to accommodate the BWFC supporters once the allocated section was full!

That's because Marseille fans actually wanted to come and see the match against us.

That's because Marseille fans actually wanted to come and see the match against us.

:lol:

Edit: Ignore.

Guest Geordiesned

Exactly. We played them in a UEFA Cup semi-final and there were a lot of Newcastle fans who missed out on tickets.

Have you ever seen a Trotter in Milan? :D

Guest Geordiesned

Marseille always have nice kits.

Was just about to say the same. Love them.

Some of us have seen the Marseille kit at first hand recently!

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7820/28of0.jpg

http://www.curva-massilia.com/photos/040506_om-newcastle/26.jpg

Anyone got a picture of the fire in the moat around the pitch from we played them? I took one on my mobile phone at the time but deleted it a while ago by mistake.

Guest trotter58

That's probably because they were more confident of beating you lot!

That's it. Spot on. They were shit scared of Bolton.

Guest Geordiesned

On that basis, Bolton mustn't be very confident of beating anyone at home, hence all the empty seats at the Reebok.

On that basis, Bolton mustn't be very confident of beating anyone at home, hence all the empty seats at the Reebok.

Don't mock him man or he might set the two kids with the big fuck off flags on us.

Guest Geordiesned

Don't mock him man or he might set the two kids with the big fuck off flags on us.

That would most certainly not make me feel good or want to know the way to Amarillo!

Guest trotter58

Don't mock him man or he might set the two kids with the big f*** off flags on us.

Well we had to do something to distract the supporters from Big Sam's tedious, route one, safety first tactics. Looking forward to witnessing them first hand?

Don't mock him man or he might set the two kids with the big f*** off flags on us.

Well we had to do something to distract the supporters from Big Sam's tedious, route one, safety first tactics. Looking forward to witnessing them first hand?

Looking forward to going back to where you were pre-Allardyce?

Can't wait tbh. No one would know Bolton existed if it wasn't for Sam.

It is funny how on the one hand you have:

"Yeah we are great fans, took more to Marseille than any other English club"

then on the other:

"yeah not a lot turn up at home games because the football was shit"

Hmmm... Then add to the fact that "shit, boring football" was the only way Bolton were ever going to get into Europe with their tin pot team and their amateur budget it makes it all the more hilarious  :laugh:

Guest trotter58

It is funny how on the one hand you have:

"Yeah we are great fans, took more to Marseille than any other English club"

then on the other:

"yeah not a lot turn up at home games because the football was s***"

Hmmm...

Hmmm. South of France. Cheep beer. Couple of days away with the lads. You work it out.