Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

i'll be buying that... but where from? MLSgear website is blatantly gonna end up with me screwed by customs

JJB and the likes will probably stock it, although only with 'Beckham 23' on the back obviously.

i'll be buying that... but where from? MLSgear website is blatantly gonna end up with me screwed by customs

JJB and the likes will probably stock it, although only with 'Beckham 23' on the back obviously.

shockingly, thats what i'll be looking for.

Even aside from customs, the MLSgear website is shockingly expensive.

not really, $65 for most tops = £33 basically...

I dunno about shipping though, or if these shirts can be found elsewhere.

It'll turn up on Subside, but Subside is more expensive than the MLS gear site.

LA Galaxy Away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/la%20galaxyaway200708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Burlton Wandara's Away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/boltenwanderers20708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Northern Ireland 25 years since victory over Spain in World Cup Anniversary shirt

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/northern%20irelandawaywc82%20umbro0708www-footballshirtculture-com%20%28small%29.jpg

Guest Invicta_Toon

LA Galaxy Away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/boltenwanderers20708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

I wonder why they look so pissed off

Guest Morph

http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/11/8f/0,,10270~3313425,00.jpg

I like it!

Ooof.  Just noticed.  Yes please!

I liked the old Nike Galaxy shirts... I can't decide what I hate more - the new colors (sinful to change them... and to something so f*cking boring) or the new logo (its boring and will look dated in about a week). ... And "Herbalife" FFS ! - a goddam pyramid sceme company founded by a alcoholic snake oil salesman who topped himself on prescrition drugs...

Not ever buying that shirt.

Bring back the green diagonal sash I say.

I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes available in our club shop tbh.

patience is gonna be a virtue i reckon, because when i went through checkout the overall cost of a replica with beckham 23 was $119.99 including delivery. Perhaps sports world will offer a better deal.

I liked the old Nike Galaxy shirts... I can't decide what I hate more - the new colors (sinful to change them... and to something so f*cking boring) or the new logo (its boring and will look dated in about a week). ... And "Herbalife" FFS ! - a goddam pyramid sceme company founded by a alcoholic snake oil salesman who topped himself on prescrition drugs...

Not ever buying that shirt.

Bring back the green diagonal sash I say.

It is a great shame. That shirt yellow and green was very recognisable. I like the new logo though very slick... but as you say, very bland adidas template.

The shorts surprised me though! didn't think they'd be white too! They are clearly trying to go for a "Real Madrid of the US" look. Quite pathetic, and the fact they are changing the whole club colours and identity just because of one player AND half way through a season is just sad. They are just trying to milk this for all it is worth not wanting to spare a drop.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes available in our club shop tbh.

patience is gonna be a virtue i reckon, because when i went through checkout the overall cost of a replica with beckham 23 was $119.99 including delivery. Perhaps sports world will offer a better deal.

Welcome to my world...  buying a Newcastle shirt and then having to pay for shipping to the US is painful to the bank account.

does anyone know any shops in the uk that sell dc united shirts?

www.subside.co.uk

cheers, only got small and large though

You try to do something for someone. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Guest cfhpantera27

That girl in the Northern Ireland top is a bit of alright.

She's current Miss N. Ireland as far as i know.. (i'm glad they picked her to model instead of Gerry Armstrong!! lol) I'l deffo be gettin the top

..as for that new bolton away, just looks like man citehs old away top tbh