Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

Watford

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/watford%20home%20away%20gk%200708%20diadora%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Bradford City

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/bradfordcityhome0708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Isnt it a bit ironic you calling anyone glory supporters when you have said in this very thread your fans can't be arsed to go to home games but will go abroad for the cheap beer and sun?

Marseille was an escape from the dross served up at the Reebok every week. Please try to keep up.

You were dross in Marseille IIRC.

Who did they blame for that?

*cheeky whistling emoticon*

That's the thing, I don't remember many blaming him at the time but having had a quick look at their board they blame him for everything! :lol:

Very bitter indeed.

Watford

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/watford%20home%20away%20gk%200708%20diadora%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Bradford City

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/easygallery/footballshirtculture/footballshirtculture4/bradfordcityhome0708www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Stay on topic knobjockey!  :razz:

you have already admitted in this thread you have a load of glory fans.

No i haven't. We had almost 20,000 season ticket holders a few season's ago. We've actually improved our league position since then but crowds have been steadily dropping at the Reebok. If we had a load of 'glory hunter' fans, presumably they'd be filling the ground wouldn't they?

So how come you can take only 500 fans to an away Premier League game and then so many to Marseille? Where have the extra fans been during domestic away games all over the country?

No i haven't. We had almost 20,000 season ticket holders a few season's ago. We've actually improved our league position since then but crowds have been steadily dropping at the Reebok. If we had a load of 'glory hunter' fans, presumably they'd be filling the ground wouldn't they?

So how come you can take only 500 fans to an away Premier League game and then so many to Marseille? Where have the extra fans been during domestic away games all over the country?

Our beer is too expensive at 2 quid a pint :(

Isnt it a bit ironic you calling anyone glory supporters when you have said in this very thread your fans can't be arsed to go to home games but will go abroad for the cheap beer and sun?

Marseille was an escape from the dross served up at the Reebok every week. Please try to keep up.

That's the thing, I don't remember many blaming him at the time but having had a quick look at their board they blame him for everything! :lol:

Very bitter indeed.

Yep, that's the nature of football fans, really, we'll be totally rational people in real (non football) life (well, most of us) but when it comes to football we'll argue whatever suits our agenda, whatever the weight of evidence against it.

Like West Ham fans who swear they've done nothing wrong in the Tevez saga, or Chelsea fans who reckon they were the biggest club in London pre the mid 90s

Guest trotter58

Well let's see. Sunday afternoon kick-off to watch a hopeless Newcastle team take on a boring Bolton side. Nope still can't see the attraction. Does the expression 'two bald men fighting over a comb' mean anything to you?

Very bitter indeed.

Yep, that's the nature of football fans, really, we'll be totally rational people in real (non football) life (well, most of us) but when it comes to football we'll argue whatever suits our agenda, whatever the weight of evidence against it.

Like West Ham fans who swear they've done nothing wrong in the Tevez saga, or Chelsea fans who reckon they were the biggest club in London pre the mid 90s

The thing is last season they wouldn't have a bad word said about the bloke, now he's left them you see comments on their board about how they've never liked him! :lol:

I can see Bolton struggling next season and them blaming Allardyce for that too.

Guest trotter58

If BWFC fans had only been critical of Big Sam since he left, then they could rightly be accused of being 'bitter'. However, the criticism of Big Sam's tactics dates back much further than the last couple of months.

I don't remember many blaming him at the time

Then you 'remember' wrong i'm afraid.

Without Allardyce you lot would be lower league right now. He did an excellent job on a tin pot budget. He has moved to a proper club now.

Well let's see. Sunday afternoon kick-off to watch a hopeless Newcastle team take on a boring Bolton side. Nope still can't see the attraction. Does the expression 'two bald men fighting over a comb' mean anything to you?

Does the term 'supporting your team' mean anything to you?

So we should expect a much improved away following for Bolton this season then?

Guest trotter58

Does the term 'supporting your team' mean anything to you?

Shouldn't that be 'supporting your team in every competition except the UEFA Cup (unless we make the semi-finals)'?

Guest trotter58

Shouldn't think so. We've suffered enough long-ball dross already.

In all fairness ye owe Sam alot!he had limited resources,thats why he had to resort to long ball tatics.he still brought great players like okocha who wosnt exactly bought for long ball football!!!so bitter!cant wait to hammer ye in the reebok!

Shouldn't think so. We've suffered enough long-ball dross already.

You're barmy if you think he's going to play the same style at Newcastle as he did at Bolton - you cut your cloth according to your resources.

Similar to when Sir Graham Taylor took over at Villa - ooh, he'll have them hoofing it up the park every ten minutes, just like he did at Watford. Except he didn't.

I hope he doesn't, as the football Bolton played against last season us was the worst I remember seeing in years. I understand why he had them playing it though. And it worked, as you won. I just don't think he'll need to play that kind of game any more, and won't do so.

Guest trotter58

You're barmy if you think he's going to play the same style at Newcastle as he did at Bolton - you cut your cloth according to your resources.

But Big Sam employed the same tactics no matter who was in the side! You can't say that Ivan Campo and Fernando Hierro were long ball players at Real Madrid. Or that Jay Jay Okocha, Nicolas Anelka can only play that way, so why didn't the tactics change? Remember you saw us once last season, some of us had to sit through a whole season of it!

Im sure Sammy Lee is going to have a revolution at Bolton and get them playing like Barca in no time.

Don't forget they'll have Gavin McCann in midfield pulling the strings for them next season! :lol:

Guest trotter58

Im sure Sammy Lee is going to have a revolution at Bolton and get them playing like Barca in no time.

I know one thing. We'll be playing more attractive football than you lot next season!

I know one thing. We'll be playing more attractive football than you lot next season!

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5529/burtonbitterer6.jpg tbh

Hahaha

Your manager is 5 foot 2.

Guest Invicta_Toon

That's because Marseille fans actually wanted to come and see the match against us.

That's probably because they were more confident of beating you lot!

That's it. Spot on. They were s*** scared of Bolton.

that bodes well for us then eh? seeing as we have their manager

and a completely different squad....

ah right, so it's the squad that Fat Sam assembled, trained and tactitioned, that Marseille weren't bothered about?

What point are you making exactly? Its well known that Bolton had limited funds in comparison to us. The only big signing Sam was ever able to make was for Anelka, and he was a success.

Exactly. Football is quite a hard concept to poor Vicky though. Obviously Sam failed at Bolton as they never won anything. Same reason why SBR was a poor manager for us, I mean what exactly did he win!?

Thank God Fat Sam has started splashing the cash then eh? :lol:

as if I ever compared SBR to Fat Sam btw, wash your mouth out