Newcastle 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers - Post Match Thoughts

James

Awful today - only Milner and Butt can say they put in a reasonable shift. The rest - notably Dyer and Bramble can just F.O. That 'peformance' has been coming for a while and it's now time for Roeder to step aside and hopefully take that fat c**t of a chairman with him. I like Roeder as a person, but the job is too big for him - and he's also had too much faith in players who persistantly let him down.

This is my last season as a s/t holder. It's got too expensive now, especially what you consider we are getting back in return. Dyer worth 80K a week ? Don't make me laugh !

I was hoping to make it to the odd game for next season, but I don't think I'll even bother with that now. I'll be making my way along to Croft Park to watch Blyth. Football might not be as good, but at least the players give their all. Not like this lot.  :rant:

Harper 5 - takes his time over everything!

Solano 5 - looked poor in the air and passing was off

Bramble 4 - looked like he was playing his last game for the club

Gooch 4 - meh, he's leaving

Carr 6 - a decent performance, but constantly passed backwards

Dyer 4 - looks like he couldn't give two s***s and boo's were for him Moncur (Century said they weren't)

Butt 6 - a decent performance

Parker 5 - looked knackered, was he fit?

Milner 7 - beat his man

Martins 6 - a long ball from Harper was no good for him against Samba, rarely involved

Owen 6 - a long ball from Harper was no good for him against Samba, rarely involved

Guest newcastle4life

well went today aint been to many this season.And i feel sorry for all you season ticket holders haveing to watch that shi**. would love to nah what glenn tells harper to do when he gets the ball. he boots it to owen and martins(probley smallest pairing in league) and expects them to do something with it.surely after doing it 3 times and nothing comes from surely try something else. we were really crap today.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Harper 6

Nobby 4

Gooch 3

Bramble 4

Carr 4

Milner 8

Butt 4

Parker 4

Dyer 3

Martins 4

Owen 5

Harper 5 - takes his time over everything!

Solano 5 - looked poor in the air and passing was off

Bramble 4 - looked like he was playing his last game for the club

Gooch 4 - meh, he's leaving

Carr 6 - a decent performance, but constantly passed backwards

Dyer 4 - looks like he couldn't give two s***s and boo's were for him Moncur (Century said they weren't)

Butt 6 - a decent performance

Parker 5 - looked knackered, was he fit?

Milner 7 - beat his man

Martins 6 - a long ball from Harper was no good for him against Samba, rarely involved

Owen 6 - a long ball from Harper was no good for him against Samba, rarely involved

He's looked like that all season FFS.

Hopefully the last of Roeder Bramble Gooch Parker Dyer Carr Bramble Ramage and Ameobi at st james park if not we will go down next season.

I suspect if we lose 8 players over the summer we'll go down, an all.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SOME OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE f*** UP, WE ARE CURRENTLY WORSE THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP, AND ALL SOME OF YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS THE f****** LETTERRING ON THE BACK OF THE f****** SHIRT. NO DOUBT THAT YOU ARE AMONGST THE f****** IDIOTS WHO HAVE ALREADY LINED THAT f****** MONG OF A CHAIRMAN'S POCKETS BY BUYING SUCH A f****** POINTLESS PROFITEERING f****** CASH COW.

Calm down buddy ...

Not bought a shirt in ages, or any other NUFC merchandise for that matter, and never will again till I can be proud of the team I support and right now I'm not.

However I do like the new design and hopefully with what is transpiring at the moment we will have a team we can be proud of wearing that kit next season.

Capish?

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder on being booed off the pitch:

"Of course I know why they boo, they are frustrated, but they must understand that I'm equally frustrated.

"I don't like talking about luck but we haven't had much and I hope I am given the opportunity in an injury-free season next time to carry on.

"Today was hugely disappointing. We just can't buy a goal at the moment."

My God ... he's turned into Souness!

Waiting on lady luck and an injury free season?

You've got to make your own luck and inspire the players at your disposal!

Wake up man!!!

Guest the_guv_nor

Dont know if this has already been mensioned but Carr ran straight down the tunnell after the final whistle, the gutless bastard!!! every other fucker walked around the pitch regardless to whether they got booed or cheered. Hes got no balls... hope he fucks off the useless cunt!

Guest the_guv_nor

Dyer didn't joined in the 'lap of thanks' and I'm not sure if Bramble did either.

Dyer definately did!

Bramble didnt but i dont know if he went off injured because he was straight dow the tunnell when he got subbed.

Guest Gemmill

What is horribly apparent when you watch us at the minute is that those players are not receiving anything like the required level of coaching.  There's no shape, no gameplan, no tactics, and no cohesion.  Roeder may as well be sending 11 blokes who've never met one another out onto the pitch because that's how they look.  Players are just all over the place on the pitch, and it's pretty obvious that no one really knows their role in the team.  That's Roeder's fault.  Get rid of the feckless prick.

Moncur on Century was laughable as well. The commentator was saying what a disaster of a season we've had and how Roeder has got to go and Moncur said something along the lines of "Although we've had a bad season, look at what Roeder did last season" It's like FFS that was last year, this is this.

Guest Gemmill

Moncur on Century was laughable as well. The commentator was saying what a disaster of a season we've had and how Roeder has got to go and Moncur said something along the lines of "Although we've had a bad season, look at what Roeder did last season" It's like FFS that was last year, this is this.

Mongcur is a fucking tit.  The bloke still things Bramble might have a future here ffs.  Newcastle old boys' union closing ranks for Roeder.

Do you think its nailed on N'Zogbia will be leaving this summer? probably, unless Roeder resigns or is sacked soon. Those who were applauded during 'the lap': Given, Martins, Solano, Taylo, Butt and LUQUE by one bloke next to me.

Dyer did walk around the pitch, Bramble didn't reappear after his substitution, Carr was straight down the tunnel.

He actually said that he thought Bramble days were numbered and that Dyer and him weren't booed off the field because of who they were.

Mongcur is a f****** tit. The bloke still things Bramble might have a future here ffs. Newcastle old boys' union closing ranks for Roeder.

Said Bramble's days were numbered

He actually said that he thought Bramble days were numbered and that Dyer and him weren't booed off the field because of who they were.

Mongcur is a f****** tit.  The bloke still things Bramble might have a future here ffs.  Newcastle old boys' union closing ranks for Roeder.

Said Bramble's days were numbered

Aye but he started talking about Ramage making it at the club :lol: