For those who think we need a full back before forwards

NE5

how could i when i live in Sydney! smartarse

According to grandfather NE5 and some other mentalists on this board you cant have opinion about Newcastle and the team unless you have been on the stadium watching the team live

You can't have as good a view of the game, and any comments you make on the game should be read with that taken into account.

is it possible that NUFC06 is really thompers and not really from Bulgaria and watching the game with high powered binoculars ?

Actually, probably not, I quite liked the banter with thompers, who is a miss and sometimes had a bit of a clue.

I doubt he's thompers, he knew what he was talking about even when people didn't agree with him. Should never have been banned.

If he wasnt so stupid he wouldn't have been banned.

If people were banned for being stupid where the hell would that leave you, like?  :laugh:

Guest Geordiesned

According to grandfather NE5 and some other mentalists on this board you cant have opinion about Newcastle and the team unless you have been on the stadium watching the team live

You can't have as good a view of the game, and any comments you make on the game should be read with that taken into account.

is it possible that NUFC06 is really thompers and not really from Bulgaria and watching the game with high powered binoculars ?

Actually, probably not, I quite liked the banter with thompers, who is a miss and sometimes had a bit of a clue.

I doubt he's thompers, he knew what he was talking about even when people didn't agree with him. Should never have been banned.

If people were banned for being stupid where the hell would that leave you, like?  :laugh:

Well we certainly wouldn't have to put up with anymore senile shite from you that's for sure!

On a related note - since you love the idea of digging up old posts to see whether people have been fickle/changed their minds etc - I was just wondering whether it had ever happened to you? Have you ever changed your mind on anything? Ever?

Or were you born a know-it-all, someone whose opinion was right then, is right now and will be right forever more?

mackems.gif

Funnier by the minute. You should read your own stuff before aiming that kind of comment toward someone else. BTW Aren't you supposed to be in your 40's?

Point of information - I'm 33.

:razz:

Old enough to spot the irony and old enough to have taken my post as it was meant.

You really can be a patronising old git sometimes, you know that? What does age have to do with my ability to comprehend one of your turgid incomprehensible rants? Nothing.

Patronising! Wot patronising? It's a legitimate comment based on your ridiculous reaction in this thread to what was obviously a joke. Even if you didn't really find it funny, it was obvious it wasn't serious and meant no harm or insult. Yet you've been unable to do anything other than throw your toys out of the pram.

Your problem is you can only recognise and take a joke from your "chums".

To be fair, I can't recognise or take a joke from my "chums" either.

:lol:

Well we certainly wouldn't have to put up with anymore senile shite from you that's for sure!

;)

Insert here whatever catchphrase you like as long as it's along the lines of posting some links to this senile shite you mention. Then we can debate it if you like.

On a related note - since you love the idea of digging up old posts to see whether people have been fickle/changed their minds etc - I was just wondering whether it had ever happened to you? Have you ever changed your mind on anything? Ever?

Or were you born a know-it-all, someone whose opinion was right then, is right now and will be right forever more?

mackems.gif

Funnier by the minute. You should read your own stuff before aiming that kind of comment toward someone else. BTW Aren't you supposed to be in your 40's?

Old enough to spot the irony and old enough to have taken my post as it was meant.

You really can be a patronising old git sometimes, you know that? What does age have to do with my ability to comprehend one of your turgid incomprehensible rants? Nothing.

Patronising! Wot patronising? It's a legitimate comment based on your ridiculous reaction in this thread to what was obviously a joke. Even if you didn't really find it funny, it was obvious it wasn't serious and meant no harm or insult. Yet you've been unable to do anything other than throw your toys out of the pram.

Oh that's right Wullie. Stick the knife in. A bunch of merciless bastards running this place, I tell you! :(

Laughing at you while reading the "House of the Banned" forum.

Guest Geordiesned

You don't even see the irony in your own post and the reference to catchphrases do you HTL? :lol:

mackems.gif

oh dear.

Laughing at you while reading the "House of the Banned" forum.

Quite ironic, as the replies in there are far more readable than any of yours

mackems.gif

oh dear.

What are you "oh dear"ing about, numbnuts?

mackems.gif

oh dear.

Pardon?

mackems.gif

oh dear.

oh dear.

Guest Geordiesned

mackems.gif

oh dear.

He's on the PC in the library and has just realised he's forgotten where he lives again. :lol:

mackems.gif

oh dear.

He's on the PC in the library and has just realised he's forgotten where he lives again. :lol:

your daft chums on toontastic are missing you

mackems.gif

This is true sometimes. Bless him.

Guest Geordiesned

mackems.gif

oh dear.

That's nice to know.

mackems.gif

oh dear.

That's nice to know.

it's obviously too subtle for you  mackems.gif

Just as a quick poll are all the people who are clamouring for a left back the same people clamouring for Allardyce?

If so, what do they think of Bolton's defensive record this season?

Surely with more goals conceded than us, Allardyce has been focussed on scoring goals and not the other way round?

Guest Geordiesned

mackems.gif

oh dear.

That's nice to know.

it's obviously too subtle for you  mackems.gif

Yep that must be it.  :rolleyes:

Just as a quick poll are all the people who are clamouring for a left back the same people clamouring for Allardyce?

If so, what do they think of Bolton's defensive record this season?

Surely with more goals conceded than us, Allardyce has been focussed on scoring goals and not the other way round?

As you said yesterday, it will be interesting to see where the new manager, he or whoever, concentrates the bulk of his summer spending.

The one thing I am surprised about is that nobody has criticised the "timing".....or rather admitted that - in their view anyway judged by their comments made previously - the "timing" is quite good, as they think it is relevant.

Lets hope Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger don't suddenly become available in September

What's the word from Leazes? Big Sam a top boss?

ah, Alex has appeared. I bet you are dead keen to back up your mates when they all say they backed Souness selling Bellamy and Robert, and spending 50m quid, as most of them still appear to think this.

You don't even see the irony in your own post and the reference to catchphrases do you HTL? :lol:

Jesus! Of course I do. I was laughing as I was writing the post. You should have realised that was likely to be the case but as you've had the arrogance to pass judgement that I'm stupid the thought would never have crossed your mind.