Who would you ship out?

stozo

Players can look dreadful under certain managers, and yet under a different manager look perfectly capable.

I'd say that it is really unfair to say that we should get rid of a player based on how the are currently performing under poor management.

Players can look dreadful under certain managers, and yet under a different manager look perfectly capable.

I'd say that it is really unfair to say that we should get rid of a player based on how the are currently performing under poor management.

Some players are just naturally poor. Personally feel a decent manager could turn Baba into a LB worth keeping.

Guest Magpiecn

Some players are just naturally poor. Personally feel a decent manager could turn Baba into a LB worth keeping.

Aye

Guest TheOrder

I'd ship out a whole load of mong posters from this board before I even looked at sorting out the squad, tbf. :hmm:

LOL.

I'd ship out a whole load of mong posters from this board before I even looked at sorting out the squad, tbf. :hmm:

LOL.

For once, I wasn't actually including you in my thoughts. Just so you know. :razz:

Guest TheOrder

LOL.

For once, I wasn't actually including you in my thoughts. Just so you know. :razz:

:( Sorry.

LOL.

:( Sorry.

I am now though. :razz:

Guest Tom

Bramble

Ramage

Moore

Parker

Duff

Dyer

Ameobi

Martins

Martins? LOL-tastic.

I'd sell Martins for sure

Guest becks

bramble

ramage

huntington

babayaro

onyweu

dyer

pattison

parker

o'brien

luque

sibierski

also if valencia are willing to pay 15mil for martins id sell him, and buy defoe for 10mil from tottenham.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Dyer - His attitude stinks

Carr - See above

Bramble - His performances stink

Get rid of none of them until we buy in, but we should be looking at replacing Bramble,Moore,Babayaro,Bernard,Gooch,Luque and Buut or Parker. If we do get Sidwell then Buut or Parker has to go, also Emre could be sold if we have the chance of getting Tevez..

Get rid of none of them until we buy in, but we should be looking at replacing Bramble,Moore,Babayaro,Bernard,Gooch,Luque and Buut or Parker. If we do get Sidwell then Buut or Parker has to go, also Emre could be sold if we have the chance of getting Tevez..

Buut is as good as gone tbh