As a passionate club like newcastle

We need a manager that cares for the reputation of a club

A passionate manager that shows his passion to win games

And i think top man for the job is Pearce

Send Allardyce to City And Sven back home

We'll take pearce

Do yu agree

Who do you think >?

Big Sam's alright. But honestly, he'll jump on the England job as soon as it's available, which could be soon meaning he wouldn't want to commit to us. Plus, he's unproven at the highest level (ie. at a big club). Why do we have to take a risk and appoint him? You say because there's no one else available? Wrong. Eriksson's available. We've also heard rumblings that Houllier isn't really happy at Lyon and wants another crack at the Premiership. Why would either of them want to manage us? Honestly, the foundations are there. The academy's set up. The players are decent, they just need good coaching (a strong point for both Eriksson and Houllier. Note - Liverpool's disciplined defense when Houllier was there and Eriksson's Lazio winning the Serie A). We can get them. The finance is set up as well. Just make the right appointment this time and we'll be back up there - I firmly believe this. We can attract them, and we should at least try. We've sacked Roeder at the right time, giving us ample opportunity to scour the world for the best managers. The summer transfer window isn't going to open in a month, meaning we could appoint a new manager between then and give him the whole window to work with.

Big Sam's alright. But honestly, he'll jump on the England job as soon as it's available, which could be soon meaning he wouldn't want to commit to us. Plus, he's unproven at the highest level (ie. at a big club). Why do we have to take a risk and appoint him? You say because there's no one else available? Wrong. Eriksson's available. We've also heard rumblings that Houllier isn't really happy at Lyon and wants another crack at the Premiership. Why would either of them want to manage us? Honestly, the foundations are there. The academy's set up. The players are decent, they just need good coaching (a strong point for both Eriksson and Houllier. Note - Liverpool's disciplined defense when Houllier was there and Eriksson's Lazio winning the Serie A). We can get them. The finance is set up as well. Just make the right appointment this time and we'll be back up there - I firmly believe this. We can attract them, and we should at least try. We've sacked Roeder at the right time, giving us ample opportunity to scour the world for the best managers. The summer transfer window isn't going to open in a month, meaning we could appoint a new manager between then and give him the whole window to work with.

Which means the manager you are going to say is....................

Guest LucaAltieri

Claudio Ranieri all the way.

Back him in the transfer market, give him 2 seasons minimum, we'll be back up there in the European places.

Guest elbee909

As a passionate club like newcastle

We need a manager that cares for the reputation of a club

A passionate manager that shows his passion to win games

And i think top man for the job is Pearce

Send Allardyce to City And Sven back home

We'll take pearce

Do yu agree

Who do you think >?

I think that's a pile of bollocks

Luis Felipe Scolari or Marcello Lippi would be great but can't see that happening...

Anyway a manager with an attacking minded style of play is a must(which isn't Big Sam though)

Guest Nappy Rash

Back him in the transfer market, give him 2 seasons minimum, we'll be back up there in the European places.

You are aware of Ranieri's unimpressive CV non?

He barely managed to outdo SBR and a bloke Liverpool sacked despite being bankrolled like no other before him  ;)

Wouldn't mind Ranieri actually. He's proven in the Premiership, and he has a comical almost Robson-esque feel to him. You just can't help but get behind him and his team. Plus, he's managed in three different leagues, which will obviously be advantageous in terms of contacts, scouting etc. I hope we at least take a look at him tbh.

You are aware of Ranieri's unimpressive CV non?

He barely managed to outdo SBR and a bloke Liverpool sacked despite being bankrolled like no other before him  ;)

You're ignoring when he beat Liverpool for 4th place spending basically nothing. And when he came 2nd in the year Arsenal dominated the league, he was sacked. I'm not saying he's Mourinho, but where have Chelsea ended up this year?

Guest Nappy Rash

You're ignoring when he beat Liverpool for 4th place spending basically nothing. And when he came 2nd in the year Arsenal dominated the league, he was sacked. I'm not saying he's Mourinho, but where have Chelsea ended up this year?

Im ignoring nothing, I'd expect an open, unlimited cheque book to result in trophies by the bucketfull personally, you know like what that other bloke went and done there.

Ranieri is a great character but he's not a great Manager.

He also did a canny job after Chelsea, taking over from Mr Benitez and buying shit Italians which got him sacked.

Remember, the new bloke gets 12 Months here  ;)

Guest STaylor87

Anybody but Shearer, please.

Allardyce seems to be the hot favorite though...