In preparation for the next manager

ToonTastic

Would like Mark Hughes, but a deal with Big Sam seems to be where we are going. Either are about the best we can hope to achieve and either will improve the situation.

As a passionate club like newcastle

We need a manager that cares for the reputation of a club

A passionate manager that shows his passion to win games

And i think top man for the job is Pearce

Send Allardyce to City And Sven back home

We'll take pearce

Do yu agree

Who do you think >?

Stop spamming.

SA for me something which no one has mentioned yet is the regime that SA brings. Alot of old players such as Speed said they have benfited from his regime before games. For us it could mean less injuries and having the likes of Dyer, Emre etc fit for the whole season.

I will take any of these managers who I consider as either realistic, or semi-realistic.

The list is in order of who I prefer:

Louis Van Gaal

Marcello Lippi

Juande Ramos

Sam Allardyce

Mark Hughes

Gerard Houillier

Manuel Pellegrini

Quique Sanchez Flores

Sven Goran Eriksson

Claudio Ranieri

Henk Ten Cate

Roberto Mancini

Thomas Doll

Gordon Strachan

Ronald Koeman

David Moyes

Harry Redknapp

Alex Inglethorpe

If that chap who is no longer "champion" is going to get the bullet, I would take a punt on him. Failing that the fat beer swilling twat aka Big Sam.

I aint keen SGE, we need someone who is a bit of arrogant prick & can laugh at the Paddys down the road.

this time i hope we assess the candidates based on what they can do for the club long-term, rather than just how they address the previous incumbent's flaws. diplomatic, former club captain and mr nice guy roeder came in as a response to confrontational, brusque souness, a man who didn't understand newcastle's traditions. my worry is that Shepherd wants Allardyce for the wrong reasons, that as Roeder is a wet blanket with no personality, Allardyce will correct the situation with his charismatic, larger than life presence. if we get him in we have to back his sophisticated, long term vision to change the culture of our club, and not just bring him in as a token character that us fans will love.

this time i hope we assess the candidates based on what they can do for the club long-term, rather than just how they address the previous incumbent's flaws. diplomatic, former club captain and mr nice guy roeder came in as a response to confrontational, brusque souness, a man who didn't understand newcastle's traditions. my worry is that Shepherd wants Allardyce for the wrong reasons, that as Roeder is a wet blanket with no personality, Allardyce will correct the situation with his charismatic, larger than life presence. if we get him in we have to back his sophisticated, long term vision to change the culture of our club, and not just bring him in as a token character that us fans will love.

In regards to Big Sam I think he fits in with Fat Fred's logic and a normal persons logic. Every so often Fat Fred's one dimensional approach to hiring a new manager pulls off.

Gullit was inexperienced and foreign without an understanding of the Geordie Nation so FF brings in the wiley old Geordie loving Sir Bobby Robson and it worked.

In regards to Big Sam I think he fits in with Fat Fred's logic and a normal persons logic. Every so often Fat Fred's one dimensional approach to hiring a new manager pulls off.

Gullit was inexperienced and foreign without an understanding of the Geordie Nation so FF brings in the wiley old Geordie loving Sir Bobby Robson and it worked.

agree, but his logic was exposed for the next two appointments and even in his dealing with robson. freddie didn't bring robson in as a world class manager but as a famous lovable geordie. as such he didn't back robson as you'd expect a world class manager to be backed but as an old man to be patronised and patted on the head. for instance - "no of course i'd never sell gary speed" & "sacking bobby was like shooting bambi". but as you said, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I have to say pre-Souness I would have laughed at Big Sam but after the last two jokers all I can say is "come on down Sam we need you".

I think his use of the "prozone system" his preparation and his motivational methods can only be good for us.