Charles N'Zogbia

Shak

To be honest I am canny shocked he has not got over his dog being raped yet,  I know it must have been tough in him but I bet his dog is just getting on with things..

:D

To be honest I am canny shocked he has not got over his dog being raped yet,  I know it must have been tough in him but I bet his dog is just getting on with things..

:D

:lol:

If we can get £5mil or more for Zoggy I'd sell him faster than fast. The guy is rubbish. You can't blame form for not being able to kick a ball properly. The number of times he has swung his foot at a ball an its just flew over the cross bar this season isn't even funny. We need funds and he'd be a good source if we can get that sort of money for him, and on a purely speculative note I heard he's a conceited arse who thinks he is better than he is. Look at his face when he plays, he looks like, and I quote someone on these illustrious boards, 'someone raped his dog'. Sell him to arsenal, buy someone better.

Finding a way to keep this lad at the club this summer should be one of the first orders of business for our new manager, be it Big Sam or otherwise.

It's the one real aspect of Roeder's reign that I'll look back on with true disdain, how he's let Zoggy go from our brightest young talent at the club this time last year to a guy who can't get a game for love nor money as the season ends, to the point that he's just an afterthought in most fans minds, one who will be likely sold for a relative pittance in the summer.

You can argue about his alledged attitude problem all you want, but the treatement he has recieved has been appaling. Our best player last season, he gets replaced by a largely past it signing who has played absolutely useless all season only to be given chance after chance in the team while Roeder peddles us some crap about how important it is to look after our young players and not overplay them, while at the same time playing Milner week in week out.  :clap:

His situation is very similiar to that of Milner last season, who was widely expected to leave and most fans weren't arsed. Only a combination of Doug Ellis and Boro between them managed to contrive to keep him at the club, where he's blossomed this season and is now one of our key players.

We won't get so lucky this summer, teams will want N'Zogbia. Our new manager needs to come in and tell him he's going nowhere.

Good post, If SA can work his magic on Duff and get him playing well again and if Zoggy finds his form of last season i think our left side will be pretty good.

Roeder always said "Zoggy is the future" but he never played him, Even when Duff was injured Roeder would play Milner there or even Emre who is f****** s*** on the LW.

He also said "he's one player i look forward to working with everyday" didn't he? His selection policy where N'Zogbia is concerned didn't reflect upon his supposed admiration of the player's talent/ability.

N'Zogbia, through the above mentioned selection policy - mentioned in an earlier post, not only didn't look match sharp during his fleeting appearances this season but the exuburance/confidence, almost bordering on arrogance at some stages late last season, previously on display just wasn't there this season. This will naturally happen to a youngster, especially to a youngster on foreign soil without a strong support network on their side, when the gaffer in charge no longer believes in him.

We've seen rumours from message boards go into newspapers before, I can just see it in the Times in the summer if he leaves:

N'Zogbia was said to have become unsettled at St James' Park following the death of his father and the departure of his best friend, French defender Jean Alain Boumsong, to Juventus. He was also reportedly affected by the rape of his dog early last season and is said to have run up huge debts on veterinary bills since then.

Guest JamesD

We've seen rumours from message boards go into newspapers before, I can just see it in the Times in the summer if he leaves:

N'Zogbia was said to have become unsettled at St James' Park following the death of his father and the departure of his best friend, French defender Jean Alain Boumsong, to Juventus. He was also reportedly affected by the rape of his dog early last season and is said to have run up huge debts on veterinary bills since then.

haha nice. very well done.

whom ever said not fit to lace Roberts boots was about right, and i didnt even rate Robert that highly.

N'Zog will stay and we should keep him, his potential is certainly greater than Roberts but he is a long way off matching Robert on Ginola.

Duff has had a very bad season but he will turn out good, I will say that with even more confidence should allardyce take over. Buying him wasnt a mistake for that price buying a player of his skill and versatility is never worth missing.

Milner on the left is reasonable but duff is in a different league, our wings are sorted now and shouldnt need tinkering with in the summer, just needs motivating.

Duff - Milner - N'Zog                    - Can all cover LW

Solano - Dyer - Milner - Duff        - Can all cover RW

On form as good a pool of wingers as needed.

The Zog has had a bad year like alot of our squad but now is the second chance to push it behind them and take the reprieve for the coming season under new management.

Guest SLK

To be honest, he doesn't deserve to play based on his performances this season. He's been one of the worst players on the pitch everytime he's played. If you thought Duff was bad, Zog was that x 10.

Some of you people are so narrow minded and shorted sighted that can't see things clearly enough...Players are not robots with no feelings and emotions...They are humanbeings like everyone here...Their performances is dectated by other external factors, such as motivation, happiness and other psychological issues...

Being so young at 19 years of age...It is so easy to damage a player's confidence when you think you did great last season and you would be rewarded with more games this season but you get knocked down by the manager buying another player just to play in your position and even though the new players is not playing as good as you played last season he still gets more games and you sit on the bench...I know if I was in N'Zogbia's place at his age that would shatter my confidence and the less games I play the more shite I'll become and when I get the odd game every now and then, I'm not able to capture the great form I had last season and that in turns will make my confidence even lower and it becomes like vicious cycle...

Roeder FU*KED him up...Pure and simple...BTW Roeder FU*KED up Luque's carrier too...

Guest SLK

You can be happy with players who don't bother their arses. I'm not.

And if you think one pass a season is worth a place in Newcastle's squad you must be a f****** idiot.

Such a stupid comment...Parker shows so much passion so f****** WHAT !!!! Big deal...Talent is the key here...Support and encourage your talented, flaire players and see how they would excel...

I think this could harm any chance Zoggy had of joining the Gooners, surley Wenger ould jump at the chance to sign Ribery over Zoggy.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=465514&CPID=24&clid=144&lid=2&title=Ribery+puts+giants+on+red+alert

Franck Ribery has alerted England's top clubs by claiming he would be interested in a move to Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea should he decide to leave Marseille in the summer.

The French international has been given permission to leave Stade Velodrome if a suitable offer materialises, but his long-term future could yet be preserved if Marseille manage to secure a place in the UEFA Champions League in the last three games of the season.

Should l'OM fail to do so, then there is likely to be a long list of candidates for Ribery's signature as he has become one of the continent's hottest properties over the past 12 months.

Whilst seemingly ruling out a move to either Lyon or Bayern Munich, Ribery has explained he could be swayed by an offer to join one of Europe's biggest sides.

"It is true last summer OL were very interested in me, but now I am only attracted by abroad. If I would leave, it would only be for a foreign club," Ribery told France Football.

"I know I am not very excited by a country like Germany. I prefer English and Spanish leagues.

"The clubs that make me dream? Manchester, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea and Milan.

"Money won't make me choose because there is money in any of those clubs. I just want to play, I don't want to change my club just to stay on the bench."

Marseille are currently just one point shy of second-placed Lens following Sunday's 2-1 win over Monaco, a game in which Ribery claimed his fifth goal of the Ligue 1 campaign.

With a Champions League place a distinct possibility, Ribery has not ruled out extending his stay at Stade Velodrome.

"The day I leave Marseille, I would like to leave with my head held high, serene," Ribery added.

"My priority is to play Champions League football next season and why not with Marseille? I will do my best for l'OM to reach it.

"Then we will see what happens by the end of the season."

You can be happy with players who don't bother their arses. I'm not.

And if you think one pass a season is worth a place in Newcastle's squad you must be a fucking idiot.

Pass? You don't remember the game then.

Also set the winner up against Pompey after tearing them apart in the second half fwiw. More than Duff's done all season.

If we have any ambition at all we'll keep N'Zogbia. A quality player doesn't just turn shit all of a sudden, yes his attitude appeared suspect this season but he's hardly alone in that area is he? He's a class act, and unfortunately Souey and Roeder are ultimately going to fail to get the most out of good players.

I don't know what all the fuss is about TBH.

N'Zogbia= Good young talent who feels dejected therefore has had a poor season (as has the rest of the squad).

Duff= More established player, who has failed to live up to expectations. However, he has shown flashes and there is still alot of hope. With a new manager obviously (again not the worst performer this season.

I don't know what all the fuss is about TBH.

N'Zogbia= Good young talent who feels dejected therefore has had a poor season (as has the rest of the squad).

Duff= More established player, who has failed to live up to expectations. However, he has shown flashes and there is still alot of hope. With a new manager obviously (again not the worst performer this season.

No? I can't think of anyone else who has had so many opportunities and produced so little.