Sir Les backs Big Sam.

Parky

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/05/08/sfnrob08.xml

"To be manager of Newcastle you have to be a big personality, which was something Kevin Keegan brought to the club," Ferdinand said. "Big Sam won't have any problems in that respect, because he's got a lot of stature and will cope with the pressure that comes with one of the biggest jobs in the game.

"You've just got to look at what he achieved at Bolton and see what an impressive personality and character he's got to see it would be the right appointment. He plainly wants to be successful, and I know that from being in the changing room with him. He has a burning desire to win things, and will demand the same from his players. If he does take the job, exciting times will be just around the corner."

Must say I agree with all of that. blueyes.gif

Yes, if an ex players says so, it must be true.

Oh, and am i the only one who finds the "Big Sam" thing a bit f****** gay??

Haha, aye it does have a tad of faggotory to it.

Warren Barton too lads, he is on SSN bigging up Big Sam. :D

:lol:

Come on BIG Sam. :tongue:

No thank you, thats dirty, etc etc.

Lighten up NM you're one of the brighter ones on here. ;)

Guest WalkervilleMag

Dont let Nappy Rash see this thread, he has only finished in the top 6 once in his whole career you know!

Neither has Steve McClaren and he is England manager.

One thing Souness, Roeder and even Robson to an extent found it very difficult to do, is giving the side confidence to go to Anfield, OT, Highbury and SB with confidence that we might actually get something.  Yes we did get something on the very odd occasion, but the belief Allardyce gave Bolton dictated that they always had a chance at these grounds.  Ask yourself how many times you backed against Bolton away at any of these grounds, not many and even that out against the amount of times in the last five years we've been to any of the mentioned grounds and you've genuinely had confidence of getting something.

Guest Triglett

Not sure what to think of 'Sir Les'. A pro-Toon article I read once quoted Les as saying that his biggest regret in football was leaving Newcastle for Spurs. A week or two later and he's suddently made an ambassador for the club, and I read that he felt he was destined to play at a great club like Spurs, that it was a dream come true and that he was proud of his time here...they're all kunts  :'(

Sir Les is no c*** tbh. He was a top player, he's a top man, and his willy used to play of Rob Lee's leg when they roomed together by all accounts.

His bollocks and Rob Lee's leg used to play together?  Wha?

Sir Les is no c*** tbh. He was a top player, he's a top man, and his willy used to play of Rob Lee's leg when they roomed together by all accounts.

His bollocks and Rob Lee's leg used to play together?  Wha?

:lol: I take it you never seen the Shearer and Rob Lee talk in clips what were on youtube a few weeks back

Oh, and am i the only one who finds the "Big Sam" thing a bit fucking gay??

is fathead better  ;)

Oh, and am i the only one who finds the "Big Sam" thing a bit fucking gay??

is fathead better  ;)

HOw about Big Sam Justin Fashanu Allardyce?  Any good? :lol: