I want a foreign manager

Guest LEFTY

Still think Guus Hiddink would be the best possible choice, over Lippi, Hitzfeld, Ramos or any other fantasy names.

Hiddink is with Russia and even if he quits there he will end up with Chelsea.We dont have a chance with him

On the other hand Lippi is free and yet again HE doesnt even try to bring him here.

I know that we dont have a fucking chance but at least HE

That why at the end of the day HE can say i tried my best to bring the best manager in the world here but he didnt want to come here.Thats why i appointed someone else.

I dont blame Shepherd for trying to bring Allardyce here.I just wish that he could aim higher.He should be aiming at the top.I guess he is too stupid to understand that.

ha ha did he tell you this like? for all you know shepherd might aim at the top but cant get them in because they're either at better teams or would never come to us.

:D

Still think Guus Hiddink would be the best possible choice, over Lippi, Hitzfeld, Ramos or any other fantasy names.

Hiddink is with Russia and even if he quits there he will end up with Chelsea.We dont have a chance with him

On the other hand Lippi is free and yet again HE doesnt even try to bring him here.

I know that we dont have a fucking chance but at least HE

That why at the end of the day HE can say i tried my best to bring the best manager in the world here but he didnt want to come here.Thats why i appointed someone else.

I dont blame Shepherd for trying to bring Allardyce here.I just wish that he could aim higher.He should be aiming at the top.I guess he is too stupid to understand that.

ha ha did he tell you this like? for all you know shepherd might aim at the top but cant get them in because they're either at better teams or would never come to us.

I was talking about Lippi and right now he is free.

The stupid thing is that Shepherd and the board didnt even consider other options as a manager besides Allardyce.

They now that he is free and immediately decides he is the best options

Thats pretty shallow thinking imo

How do we know who and who he hasn't went for? Shepherd hasn't said a word to the press since the weekend. The whole thing is pure speculation.

We don't know, but there are a few people on here who seem to think they do know.

For all we know, he might be on the phone to Lippi now. "Hello? Erm, Bonjour Senor Lippi".

Maybe, but its far more likely to be Lee Clark. 'Alreet Lee got the new replica kit yet?'

How do we know who and who he hasn't went for? Shepherd hasn't said a word to the press since the weekend. The whole thing is pure speculation.

We all know Shepherd dont we?

We all know what he is capable of and that he prefers British managers instead of foreigners.

Last summer despite of all the Hitzfeld campaigns he didnt even tried to bring him although it was the fan's favourite.

Its obvious that Allardyce is the board's favourite for the job and like i said it neve crossed Shepherd's mind to bring someone like Lippi here.

The man is too stupid to understand that we need foreign world class manager like the top 4 clubs.

Follow the best=not Shepherd's moto

We all know what he is capable of and that he prefers British managers instead of foreigners.

Last summer despite of all the Hitzfeld campaigns he didnt even tried to bring him although it was the fan's favourite.

Its obvious that Allardyce is the board's favourite for the job and like i said it neve crossed Shepherd's mind to bring someone like Lippi here.

The man is too stupid to understand that we need foreign world class manager like the top 4 clubs.

mackems.gif

Guest makemeacupoftea

mackems.gif

come on now don't laugh at him... mackems.gif

Guest makemeacupoftea

Again NUFC06, how do you know he didn't try for Hitzfeld. He may have simply been holding out for a bigger job, and he's got it.

first of all he says we have no chance getting hiddink in, but then says we have a chance of getting the likes of lippi, hitzfeld etc.

Poor comparisi

Again NUFC06, how do you know he didn't try for Hitzfeld. He may have simply been holding out for a bigger job, and he's got it.

first of all he says we have no chance getting hiddink in, but then says we have a chance of getting the likes of lippi, hitzfeld etc.

Poor comparison there. Hiddink is unofficially on the Chelsea payroll, not a chance of him going anywhere.

Last night, the BBC, Sky sports news and the Chronicle all said that Allardyce will become the next manager.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Poor comparisi

Poor comparison there. Hiddink is unofficially on the Chelsea payroll, not a chance of him going anywhere.

again, you know this how?

Poor comparisi

OK, got me - just putting 2 and 2 together from the multiple stories in the majority of the papers that Roman was funding the Russia managers post if they got Hiddink in.

I can't prove it, you can't disprove it, lets leave it as an unsubstantiated rumour

I dont.

But in every lie there is some truth

Can you tell me why all the newspapers are claiming that Allardyce is going to be our manager and not Lippi?

Last summer if Shepherd tried to bring Hitzfeld here there should have been some media speculations about this,Shepherd would have said "I try to bring him but he rejected us",Hitzfeld would have said something.

Instead Sheperd just laughed at the Hitzfeld campaigns and appointed Roeder.

This summer is the same dont you think?

Instead of Roeder we have Allardyce(thank God he is actually decent)and instead of Hitzfeld we have Lippi(without the bring him to nufc campaigns)

Guest makemeacupoftea

Poor comparisi

OK, got me - just putting 2 and 2 together from the multiple stories in the majority of the papers that Roman was funding the Russia managers post if they got Hiddink in.

I can't prove it, you can't disprove it, lets leave it as an unsubstantiated rumour

no bother :)

Poor comparisi

no bother :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/sport.html?in_article_id=404243&in_page_id=1771

Fact.  :)

I know that we dont have a f****** chance but at least HE can try

Fucking stupid post. For a start you don't have any idea who FS is going after and secondly it isn't even set in concrete that the Gungan is comming here.

I know that we dont have a f****** chance but at least HE can try

Fucking stupid post. For a start you don't have any idea who FS is going after and secondly it isn't even set in concrete that the Gungan is comming here.

His last 2 managerial appointments has set the standart for what kind of managers he is after.

Shepherd targets last summer and now according to the media =Bruce,Allardyce,Hughes,Shearer,O'Neil,Ericksson

Did you hear names like Hitzfeld,Lippi,Hiddink,Capelo

NO

Guest LEFTY

How on earth can newcatsle be a global brand with a leader that chews like a mule,is built like a  bull, wears  technological ear/head gear like his employed by NASA ?

You people can't seriously hold sam and hiddink in the same catergeory?

Hiddink is god in asia and australia and throughout most of europe! People in korea today wear russian tops because of him. Imagine what he would do for nufc, not only on field but as a club?

The interest on and off the park he attracts is phenominal. Just have to look at where he's coaching, Russia.

The whole world knows that. I bet most people couldn't name 1 russian national team coach before him?

He's brilliant !

Allerdyce,i  dont believe is good enough to coach this club to glory! We must go for better. MUCH BETTER!  SOUNESSSSSS  NUMBER 2!!!!!

SUNDERLAND WOULD BE DELIGHTED NUFC GOING BACKWARDS!