How about bringing Keegan back?

Guest Gibster76

Guest Gibster76

Keegan at the helm again? With maybe Shearer alongside him?

Sounds pretty tasty to me, id love it if we did that, love it! (ok bad joke)

Could never happen not while Freddy is still here, I think we will always have a soft spot for Keegan and the way he had us playing football but that time is long gone now and I doubt we could ever get it back.

Guest LucaAltieri

Mackem WUM surely.

Guest Phil K

Would be better than Roeder, that's for sure.

ANYONE is better than Roeder.

We need someone to sort out the swelled heads and bloated ego's and even more swelled and bloated wage packets of the players before we can move forward.

Guest Gibster76

Mackem WUM surely.

Some of you have very very short memories of the side KK actually made us into when he took over from ossie ardiles.

Mackem WUM surely.

Some of you have very very short memories of the side KK actually made us into when he took over from ossie ardiles.

Football has changed so much since then, all you needed was a financial boost and a great motivator.

Mackem WUM surely.

Football has changed so much since then, all you needed was a financial boost and a great motivator.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I think it was a bit more than that like :D

Mackem WUM surely.

i'm agree. People don't seem to get how different football was when KK was king, it just not the same now. You need alot more tactical nouse to get anywhere these days.

Guest Gibster76

Mackem WUM surely.

Nothing to do with the tactics and the amazing football he had us playing then?

Mackem WUM surely.

Nothing to do with the tactics and the amazing football he had us playing then?

mackems.gif

You funny fuker!

Been mentioned several times already, and everyone is the unananimous agreement of: "No thankyou!"

Speak for yourself.

Keegan did a great job at Newcastle, starting his building of the team from the back, which if he came here and started on the back four most around here would be happy. He did a decent job at Fulham and also at Man City. It's entirely possible his experiences since have improved him as a manager.

I'd be happy enough if he was given the job.

Been mentioned several times already, and everyone is the unananimous agreement of: "No thankyou!"

Speak for yourself.

Keegan did a great job at Newcastle, starting his building of the team from the back, which if he came here and started on the back four most around here would be happy. He did a decent job at Fulham and also at Man City. It's entirely possible his experiences since have improved him as a manager.

Me too, but the stuff i've heard from him recently suggests that he's done with management and is perfectly happy doing his Football Schools or whatever they are.

Speak for yourself.

Me too, but the stuff i've heard from him recently suggests that he's done with management and is perfectly happy doing his Football Schools or whatever they are.

Quite agree, I don't think he'll return to management either. Just laughing at these posts that are effectively claiming he'd be shite.

Naaaaah man. If you look at him in all of those clubs, he took a lower league club with a huge financial backing from the chairman into the top flight. When he was here, there was Man Utd, Blackburn who had a similar situation to us with Walker & Dalglish, and that was about it. Clubs like Arsenal & Liverpool were going through huge transitional periods and were never going to win the title. Huge difference to coming into a club where we're struggling in mid-table and nowhere near being able to match the top 4, and even behind the likes of Spurs & Everton again these days.

Speak for yourself.

Quite agree, I don't think he'll return to management either. Just laughing at these posts that are effectively claiming he'd be shite.

Now you are making things up

Where in this thread someone said he will be shit???

Where?

Where?

Genius :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Personally think its a fantastic idea, definately one i'd welcom. But just not very likely as i don't think they could be persuaded.

I'd have KK back here, not as manager though. Get him in as a director of football, signings were his strong suit.

Kevin Keegan and Sam Allardyce, now that would be mouth-watering.