DO NOT RENEW !!!!

Robster

i know 5 people at work who havent renewed if that makes you feel better.

not really.

I feel shit that it has got to this stage. Never been so depressed about the club in my life.

Don't renew if you are sick of the club. Do renew if it just FF. The club is more important & needs the fans if we are to "remain" a big club. Don't renew & FF gets rid of fans he doesn't want, come to the game let him hear that we want him out.

For the new manager & the players (those that remain & new one's in) we need to be there.

There must be better ways to show FF that he isn't wanted.

This fuckhead of a Chairman needs to be taught a lesson.

No one on the board seems prepared to challenge him.

Do not give him your money otherwise we will never get rid of him.

speech of the year

Don't renew if you are sick of the club. Do renew if it just FF. The club is more important & needs the fans if we are to "remain" a big club. Don't renew & FF gets rid of fans he doesn't want, come to the game let him hear that we want him out.

For the new manager & the players (those that remain & new one's in) we need to be there.

There must be better ways to show FF that he isn't wanted.

If there is another way I would love to hear it because in principle, I agree that it is vital that the players have fans getting behind them.

However, I have yet to hear of any better way for him or the board to take any notice. This latest Owen episode proves that he has learned fuck all.

Chanting at him doesnt work. All that does is get the current manager sacked.

He then feels he has given the fans what they wanted.

Guest the_guv_nor

As i have already stated in a previous thread:-

The way i look at it is, i love going out on a saturday afternoon having a few pints and going to the match, its not just about the shite performance i encounter its the whole day out, the pre-match build up, atmosphere and so on.

i personally dont mind forking out £482 per year for this as i enjoy it. i will be renewing regardless to the manager appointed because i'd sooner be at the match than out shopping with wor lass every saturday(Geordie Dazzler divnt tell her i said that, ha ha).

Guest Stephen927

Even if you don't renew your season ticket, there's plenty of people more than willing to have a season ticket who dont currently have one.

Guest the_guv_nor

Would people really like to see our team run out to a near empty stadium, attracting no new players and having no money to buy any?

P.S

didnt most people take the piss out of sunderland when they couldnt even half fill their stadium Due to bad performances, then they got a good run of games together and then suddenly they start coming out of the wood work.... lets just be like them eh?

Would people really like to see our team run out to a near empty stadium, attracting no new players and having no money to buy any?

no, and that is what happened when we had a shite board.

Guest Gemmill

Even if you don't renew your season ticket, there's plenty of people more than willing to have a season ticket who dont currently have one.

Wait!  You're right!  I forgot the waiting list.

Guest Gemmill

It's what they deserve tbh.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Absolutely no chance of me not renewing, I just wouldn't know what to do with myself when the match is on.

And times have been worse.

Guest taff2727

not renewing here folks :rolleyes:.under the current leadership we are a disgrace,away games for me >:(

Guest Gav H

Personally I'm heartily sick of the Chairman and his mis-management of the club.

I can understand fans wanting not to renew Season Tickets and can also see the dilema of fans who have waited a long time to get Season Tickets.

I'm personally hoping that the majority of like minded fans will continue to attend games (home and away) and sing their hearts out in support of the team, but at the same time to make it plainly clear for all to see that we no longer care for Shepherds stewardship of the club.

I would love to see him hounded and brought down at every opportunity until such time as he will somehow disappear from this once great club of ours.

Personally I'm heartily sick of the Chairman and his mis-management of the club.

I can understand fans wanting not to renew Season Tickets and can also see the dilema of fans who have waited a long time to get Season Tickets.

I'm personally hoping that the majority of like minded fans will continue to attend games (home and away) and sing their hearts out in support of the team, but at the same time to make it plainly clear for all to see that we no longer care for Shepherds stewardship of the club.

I would love to see him hounded and brought down at every opportunity until such time as he will somehow disappear from this once great club of ours.

aye, all those decades pre-1992 were simply golden trophy laden years

Just like all those post-1992 years, eh sunshine?

Guest Gemmill

Just like all those post-1992 years, eh sunshine?

We didn't win trophies in the past, and we're not winning them now, so let's stick with the current man in charge.  NE5's ambition-free motto.

Pre-1992, that's when we sold major England Internationals isn't it?

Good job that isn't the case these days.

When did we last sell a major England INternational?

Guest Gemmill

When did we last sell a major England INternational?

Watch this space.