Lets give Big Sam a reception he will never forget

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest geordiebaz

I agree lets get behind him, even if against his appointment for which I am not I think we should support the man and give him our backing as he looks to turn club around,

Guest sicko2ndbest

Were there any Sam songs being sung today

The Villa fans started singing 'Big Sam is a geordie, la la la la'

Alan Shearer said: “I believe Sam Allardyce has the sort of strong personality to sort out Newcastle and set them in the right direction again. The job he has done at Bolton has been unbelievable. It is clear he can motivate players. He comes across as a straight-talking manager who gets his message across to the players. And he will not take any messing around either. That is what you need at a club — someone single-minded and strong.”

Apart from the Bolton bit it was a carbon copy of everthing people were saying about Souness when he came, it'll take more than a few words from Shearer to convince me.

Anyway I hope Sam heard all the fans singing while he was sat in the Reebok.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Alan Shearer said: “I believe Sam Allardyce has the sort of strong personality to sort out Newcastle and set them in the right direction again. The job he has done at Bolton has been unbelievable. It is clear he can motivate players. He comes across as a straight-talking manager who gets his message across to the players. And he will not take any messing around either. That is what you need at a club — someone single-minded and strong.”

Apart from the Bolton bit it was a carbon copy of everthing people were saying about Souness when he came, it'll take more than a few words from Shearer to convince me.

Anyway I hope Sam heard all the fans singing while he was sat in the Reebok.

What were they singing?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

"Lets give Big Sam a reception he will never forget "

I think the newcastle authorities have enough rape cases on their plate as it is

"Lets give Big Sam a reception he will never forget "

I think the newcastle authorities have enough rape cases on their plate as it is

Aye, Zoggy needs closure before he gets back on form.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get down SJP tomorrow and welcome the big man.

Look at how all the Man City fans are wishing Big Sam would join them, they realise how good he is. It is about time some of us do as well.

Howay Sam and good luck

Get down SJP tomorrow and welcome the big man.

No, don't.

Yes do

my bus goes by SJP,i'll be very pissed off if it gits held up by 200 teens in tracky bottoms and baseball caps given interviews to SSN

I heard there was a chorus of Robson wonderland which is nice.

Yeah there was and it was nice, better than 'we want Dyer out' which was sung for a more sustained period than any pro-Newcastle songs.

Guest smoggeordie

I heard there was a chorus of Robson wonderland which is nice.

Yeah there was and it was nice, better than 'we want Dyer out' which was sung for a more sustained period than any pro-Newcastle songs.

It was "Fuck off Dyer" that I heard like.