Todays Other Games

La Parka

Just started the thread because there are several other important fixtures than ours today.

Wolves 0 v 1 West Brom

Kevin Phillips takes andvantage from a poor Breen clearnance curling the ball into the top corner from 18 yards.

On another note Wolves Michael Kightly looks a quality player hard to believe he was at grays not to too long ago.

Wolves 1 v 1 West Brom

Deserved equiliser from an Keogh cross after chasing a lost cause headed in by Jody Craddock.

Top game!  :thup:

Wolves should have been cruising. They battered West Brom until that complete wanker Gary Breen gave Kevin Philips the best assist he's had all season. I don't want West Brom to come up, they bore the life out of me.

Aye that Kightly has looked a decent player on the few showings I have seen.

Reminds me of Milner a lot in his play. He made a fantastic diagonal run from the left wing to get 1 on 1 with Keily twice. Unlucky not to score.

West Brom were shite under Robson and Megson, but they've got a good team this year. With the squad they've got, they should have been in the automatic places. I don't think they'll be as shite and as boring as they were last time, if they come up. Nevertheless, i'd rather neither of these Brummies came up - but would prefer West Brom. Lesser of two evils.

And we're shite at Molineux.

I want Derby to come up personally

Yup!

They need to sort out their defense if they're gonna come up and stay up, though. Last two games of them that i have watched, Palace and Southampton, their defense have been comically bad - a la Newcastle - for periods of the game, and it's cost them goals. They really lack organisation at the back at times.

Would love them in the Premiership, though. They're one of those teams that just should be there.

I want Derby to come up personally

Yup!

They need to sort out their defense if they're gonna come up and stay up, though. Last two games of them that i have watched, Palace and Southampton, their defense have been comically bad - a la Newcastle - for periods of the game, and it's cost them goals. They really lack organisation at the back at times.

Would love them in the Premiership, though. They're one of those teams that just should be there.

Yeah I'd like Derby to come up too. Be good to see what they could do in the prem.

Guest Geordiesned

Aye Derby for me to, good away day

Yep, agree there. Always liked going to their old and new grounds.

This ex-Mackem play off is canny mind. Wolves now lead 2-1.

Ex-Mackems on show:

Mick McMackem McCarthy

Kevin Phillips

Jody Craddock

Neil Collins

Darren Carter

Gary Breen

Think that's the lot?

2-2 now! Soopa Kev nets his 2nd.

My heart says Derby, as it is still another local team for us, and that is good for the area.

My head says Albion as they're a Birmingham club, which generates more local rivalry. Then again, if they don't make it, Wolves will do, as a lot of the old timers around here have fond memories of them in the 50s. My memories, mind, are of some decidedly frightening moments going to their place in the 1980s.

Piece of sloppy journalism on the Five Live home page:

"Listen Live as the Black Cats take on the Baggies in the Championship semi-final"

They're not cats, they're dogheads, FFS.

2-3

Great counter by Kamara. Shocking touch like.

Wolves pounded them in the 1st 20mins as well, should of been 3-0 up, poor fukers, but this match could finish anything right now.