The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

None.

But i watch most of them, before the inevitable "OMG U DNT WOTCH GAMES OW SHUD U NO ANYFINK" comments come my way.

As you live in England, you have excuse to not go to ANY game...

I've only just turned 16. I've only recently started earning cash, and it's limited enough as it is. I live two hours away. I can't drive. I have no accommodation available. I have parents that work. I get to see all the games anyway, if i want.

There's seven or eight, want any more - smartarse?

Aye, please, I think I could do with a few more actually.

5 people have got back from Watford pretty sharpish tbh.

Do you have to live in Newcastle to be a season ticket holder, like?

No, where have I said that or hinted at that?

Apologies, you didn't. I created this thead at 6.30pm, where did you imply they would not be able to get back to?

Well?

People who lie will be killed.

omg !!!!

Do you really want me to count since 1964  ;)

Check the present tense in the title. :razz:

most home games between 1964-1969. Started to go to away games + home games in 1970. Got season ticket in 1973. Gave it up in 1976 as I started working away and was sometimes out of the country, until 1988, but during those years saw about 10 home games and 10 away games at a guess. Bought season ticket back in 1989 when my life stabalised again, and have kept it ever since.

Don't miss too many home games through work or whatever, I've missed the odd cup game this season through living outside of Newcastle these days like you do  ;) , nor go to as many away games as I did before I got married, had family etc etc, but I'm renewing next season. Even when we had a shit board at the end of the 80's I renewed, and travelled up home from all over the country ....

Apologies, you didn't. I created this thead at 6.30pm, where did you imply they would not be able to get back to?

Well, someone living in Watford would be home !!!

Guest BooBoo

Well?

omg !!!!

most home games between 1964-1969. Started to go to away games + home games in 1970. Got season ticket in 1973. Gave it up in 1976 as I started working away and was sometimes out of the country, until 1988, but during those years saw about 10 home games and 10 away games at a guess. Bought season ticket back in 1989 when my life stabalised again, and have kept it ever since.

Don't miss too many home games through work or whatever, I've missed the odd cup game this season through living outside of Newcastle these days like you do  ;) , nor go to as many away games as I did before I got married, had family etc etc, but I'm renewing next season. Even when we had a s*** board at the end of the 80's I renewed, and travelled up home from all over the country ....

:lol:

Well?

omg !!!!

Don't miss too many home games through work or whatever, I've missed the odd cup game this season through living outside of Newcastle these days like you do  ;) , nor go to as many away games as I did before I got married, had family etc etc, but I'm renewing next season. Even when we had a s*** board at the end of the 80's I renewed, and travelled up home from all over the country ....

Who asked what you did in 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s? Like Dave said, check the present tense in the title!

Well?

omg !!!!

Who asked what you did in 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s? Like Dave said, check the present tense in the title!

He wants to be known as the oldest supporter on this forum imo

Well?

omg !!!!

I like giving complete answers, just so simple people understand. The answer is there. There does appear to be a few people a bit shy about this though  ;)

Guest Micktoon

As I now live in Denmark, for my bloody sins, I usually get to the temple on the hill around 5-6 times a season.

Well?

omg !!!!

He wants to be known as the oldest supporter on this forum imo

I'm not though

Guest prestonj1989

Been to SJP 4 times this season and been to one away game.

However when I have a car next season I intend to go up at least 8-10 times.

I go to quite a lot of games every season but mainly away games as i can get their easier on the train than up to Newcastle.

However same as Stozo now i have got a car i will be going alot more.  

Guest Geordiesned

Season ticket holder and go to between 10 and 15 away games a season.

we have a serious ULTRAS right here

Eh? I'm over 15 I'll have you know! :lol:

Well?

omg !!!!

I like giving complete answers, just so simple people understand. The answer is there. There does appear to be a few people a bit shy about this though  ;)

The complete answer for you would've been: "I go to every home game, except a few cup games, and almost no away games." Fact.

As I now live in Denmark, for my bloody sins I usually get to the temple on the hill around 5-6 times a season.

never mind Mick it has its compensations

Well?

omg !!!!

The complete answer for you would've been: "I go to every home game, except a few cup games, and almost no away games." Fact.

there isn't an option for that one

Guest Micktoon

As I now live in Denmark, for my bloody sins I usually get to the temple on the hill around 5-6 times a season.

never mind Mick it has its compensations

Been here 16 years now (where's my bloody gun) the biggest compensation is cash earned. When I want a piece of the real world its off to Copehagen or home to West Denton. Can't believe I actually compared the two but as they say abscence makes the heart grow fonder. Mind I was home for the Blackburn game that made the heart apathetic!!