Newcastle and N'Zogbia in dispute

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest JamesD

i'm with gejon on this.  If you can't take competition/disappointment, then you shouldn't be in football. 

Not that old chestnut. Shearer? Given? Tevez? I could be here all week.

que?

There's three players who've thrown their toys out the pram because of selection issues.

three established stars of the game, not 19 year olds with one good season under their belt.  ironic that you mention tevez because he's pretty much gone on to single handedly save west ham.

Firstly it's a managerial fuck up ie Roeder and now Pisson has followed through without having a chat with the lad. All teams have difficult players, managers are paid to handle them.

I don't for one moment belive he actually is a difficult player mind. He's yound and talented and he's under a lot of pressure.

i'm with gejon on this.  If you can't take competition/disappointment, then you shouldn't be in football. 

Not that old chestnut. Shearer? Given? Tevez? I could be here all week.

que?

There's three players who've thrown their toys out the pram because of selection issues.

three established stars of the game, not 19 year olds with one good season under their belt.  ironic that you mention tevez because he's pretty much gone on to single handedly save west ham.

You never mentioned "established stars".

Not ironic at all because Tevez has been given a game. Exactly my point.

Interestingly, in the paper this morning, Mascherano said that Pardew treated him and Tevez like shit and said that Curbishley coming in and giving him a fair crack of the whip was what has sparked Tevez into life. He never scored till March.

The way the likes of N'Zogbia and Luque have  been treated under Roeder is a disgrace to the club. they must understand that all the players have the same army style yes sir to everything attitude, Forgien players  like Luque and N'Zogbia played a diffrents style of football back in their countrys and have a diffrent style of training and working with the team, our clueless staff under Roeder were unable to handle them so they just fucked them up ,both players used to be class in certin parts of their careers and under Roeder both turned to crap  (I can't really tell if Luque turned to  crap because i never really got to see him under Roeder)

I just hope big Sam takes over and tell the rest of our current  staff to fuck off and hire some half-decent coachs and some scouts ffs,then we will see if N'Zogbia and Luque are still shit..

So what if N'Zogbia is a stereotypical up his own arse footballer. He's no different to Ronaldo, Drogba or half of the top players. The truth is good managers learn to deal with it and use that arrogance to their advantage and to the clubs advantage.

For me this was just another one of Roeders flaws. It's been brimming for months and it's no suprise Zoggy's acting like this a few days after Roeder was sacked.

Sam's perfect to handle him, thats if his heart isn't already set on another club........................ like spurs.

He's been shite when he has played to be honest this season. He doesn't deserve just to start so fuck off.

I agree. He's started 10 league games as a 20 year old and been poor. But yeah he can fuck off. I like the way you have Dyer in your avatar, there's someone who's been shite for 8 years, not one half season.

Jesus fucking Christ.

He's been s**** when he has played to be honest this season. He doesn't deserve just to start so f*** off.

And Carr,Bramble,Ramage,Pattison,O'Brien,Moore,Dyer,Ameobi have been simply brilliant and deserve to start every match..

And again, I'm sure he isn't 100% blameless in this situation, and he is far from being a superstar... but there is genuine reason for him to be pissed off here, and genuine extenuating circumstances as to why he's performed poorly after January.

As Wullie said, he won his place fair and square then had it taken away from him for reasons that were not performance related... and has been fighting an up hill battle.

Shocking that so many people are so thick that they can't see how bad a case of mismanagement this is.

A good football team/manager knows how to get the best out of their best assets, be they self-centered little twats or not. They don't just let them walk away for less than 5m because they can't be bothered to practice some man management.

Jesus wept monkeyballs.

Shocking that so many people are so thick that they can't see how bad a case of mismanagement this is.

A good football team/manager knows how to get the best out of their best assets, be they self-centered little twats or not. They don't just let them walk away for less than 5m because they can't be bothered to practice some man management.

Jesus wept monkeyballs.

A lot of managers have had enough of problem players and got rid when it probably would have been better for the team if they stayed. Just because this whole thing isn't as public as the Gallas to Arsenal, Cole to Chelsea, Stam leaving ManU etc.. it doesn't mean there arent serious problems.

Guest WalkervilleMag

said already on here,  He was dropped earlier in the season because his attitude stinks. He heard the rumours about Arsenal being intrested, and instead of knuckling down and try and get himself back in the team, he has just sulked like a spoilt 10 year old.

Today looks like the last straw. Fine him big, and kick him out the club, becasue zoggy ... You aint as good as you think you are.

Jesus wept monkeyballs.

Aye, this is the core of it. ROEDER created the problem single handed.

Jesus wept monkeyballs.

Aye, this is the core of it. ROEDER created the problem single handed.

Yeap :clap:

becasue zoggy ... You aint as good as you think you are.

Sick of those comments... I'm pretty sure Zoggy doesnt think he is as good as people are making out that he thinks he is. He very much has the right to be questioning to selection. And imediately people are saying he thinks he's the black Kaka  :rolleyes:

To quote Shak again: "Shocking that so many people are so thick that they can't see how bad a case of mismanagement this is."

Guest TheOrder

I don't understand why he couldnt' just fucking wait until next week when the new manager is appointed, then it would of been water under the bridge.

He's spoilt himself.

Not only has he been shit when he's played this season it looks like his heart isn't in it and he's away.

We didn't need Duff though.

What made you change your mind?

I don't understand why he couldnt' just f****** wait until next week when the new manager is appointed, then it would of been water under the bridge.

He's spoilt himself.

This.

I don't understand why he couldnt' just fucking wait until next week when the new manager is appointed, then it would of been water under the bridge.

He's spoilt himself.

Good point, well made. Disappointing.

I don't understand why he couldnt' just f****** wait until next week when the new manager is appointed, then it would of been water under the bridge.

He's spoilt himself.

I agree, whether he had a right to storm out or not because of the way he's been treated, he's just fucked up his future as this club by storming out the way he did.

Regardless of how much he's been left out, he now looks like the bad guy and the next manager will want him out as soon as possible and that's a big shame. If he'd weathered the storm, he'd still have a future here.

He's spoilt himself.

I agree, whether he had a right to storm out or not because of the way he's been treated, he's just fucked up his future as this club by storming out the way he did.

Regardless of how much he's been left out, he now looks like the bad guy and the next manager will want him out as soon as possible and that's a big shame. If he'd weathered the storm, he'd still have a future here.

Kindergarten stuff for Sam surely...Having sorted Diouf. :lol: