Jewell resigns as Wigan manager

Guest kingdawson

Please not to Newcastle... would it be typcial FFS to talk about Allardyce in the press and then get Jewell ??

Far rather have Jewell than Allardyce.

Fingers crossed.

Hope thats a really poor joke.

Guest gggg

Please not to Newcastle... would it be typcial FFS to talk about Allardyce in the press and then get Jewell ??

Fingers crossed.

:lol:

What has Jewell done that Allardyce hasnt? Alright Jewell kept 2 small clubs up on the last day but Allardyce got one into europe consistently.

Guest Bolton_fan

Fingers crossed.

:lol:

What has Jewell done that Allardyce hasnt? Alright Jewell kept 2 small clubs up on the last day but Allardyce got one into europe consistently.

Not to mention, Jewell's had more money to spend than Sam.

About as strange as the reason you stay a member of this forum.

Which is mind boggling tbh.  :uglystupid2:

No whats mind boggling is the fact that you keep going on about it like it effects your personnel life. Very sad to :thup:

Personnel life?  Is Toon's Taylor a Human Resources Officer like?

Of all the posters from other clubs KD, I think it's accepted that your contribution is the most pathetic.

The plot thickens.

Just been on BBC News24 that they "understand" Pearce is for the off. I'll wait for confirmation before going tres mental but it seems quite likely that Jewell will be here. Or we're going to snatch Allardyce :laugh:

Guest kingdawson

About as strange as the reason you stay a member of this forum.

Which is mind boggling tbh.  :uglystupid2:

No whats mind boggling is the fact that you keep going on about it like it effects your personnel life. Very sad to :thup:

Personnel life?  Is Toon's Taylor a Human Resources Officer like?

Of all the posters from other clubs KD, I think it's accepted that your contribution is the most pathetic.

You really are a sad excuse of a poster. Everytime i see a post from you its either having a go at me or spurs. Sending countless amounts of pm's acting like some sort of internet thug. Whats funny is you seem to have a had a problem with all posters of other clubs at some point. Whats probably the most pathetic thing about you (theres many) is the fact that you insult me on almost every post and when i retaliate you call for me to get banned mackems.gif.Honestly mate you really are a joke.

The plot thickens.

Just been on BBC News24 that they "understand" Pearce is for the off. I'll wait for confirmation before going tres mental but it seems quite likely that Jewell will be here. Or we're going to snatch Allardyce :laugh:

Allardyce will be here, more likely that Jewell is off to City.

The plot thickens.

They just read out a statement from Jewell on Sky (It's on the Wigan website I believe, I can't acess it cos City aren't part of the "...... World" network like everyone else seems to be. Claims he was worn out and needed a break rather than the old "Taken it as far as I can....fresh challenge" gubbins I'd expect if he was hopping straight down the road. Might not be coming here after all...who knows.

The plot thickens.

They just read out a statement from Jewell on Sky (It's on the Wigan website I believe, I can't acess it cos City aren't part of the "...... World" network like everyone else seems to be. Claims he was worn out and needed a break rather than the old "Taken it as far as I can....fresh challenge" gubbins I'd expect if he was hopping straight down the road. Might not be coming here after all...who knows.

ta

The plot thickens.

Is Shinawatra not set to take you over? I thought he wanted a 'top European manager'?

Jewell has said he is leaving to take a break from the game, I doubt he will be jumping straight back into work at any club this season.

:lol: Allardyce said the same didnt he

I thought he said he was leaving for a new challenge?

Fkn hell SSN reporting new Wigan boss to be announced soon..

The plot thickens.

Is Shinawatra not set to take you over? I thought he wanted a 'top European manager'?

All quiet on the far-eastern front...In the middle of Due Dilligence I assume.

Still, Allardyce hasn't jumped into bed with Newcastle just yet, wouldn't rule out him at least having a look at City. He'd be a fool not too - especially if there's half an ounce of truth in the rumours I'm still hearing about him wanting to come here :parky:

The plot thickens.

All quiet on the far-eastern front...In the middle of Due Dilligence I assume.

Still, Allardyce hasn't jumped into bed with Newcastle just yet, wouldn't rule out him at least having a look at City. He'd be a fool not too - especially if there's half an ounce of truth in the rumours I'm still hearing about him wanting to come here :parky:

Coleman to City i heard

Haha, deja vu or what!

When Jewell kept Bradford up on the last day of the season in 2000, he was sacked soon after because the board didn't think he would be able to keep them up the following season...he was replaced by....Chris Hutchings.