Stuart Pearce gets the sack

Dr Spectrum

Guest Rafa

Just me that can't quite picture Ranieri at City? No idea why.

I'm kinda struggling with it as well.  Doesn't quite fit for some reason!

But if Crazy Claudio does go there, I reckon it's a good appointment for City. Be nice to have the mad old bugger back in the league as well  :D

Ranieri seems to have done a decent job saving Parma from relegation

He might nick Rossi off United for you as well, he's been banging them in every week in Serie A

Ranieri seems to have done a decent job saving Parma from relegation

He might nick Rossi off United for you as well, he's been banging them in every week in Serie A

Didnt Fergie say he had high hopes for Rossi and thats he aint for sale?

Guest GeordieAce

Link

Manchester City can confirm that The Club has terminated the contract of Manager Stuart Pearce with immediate effect.

Chief Executive Alistair Mackintosh said: The Board of Directors would like to thank Stuart for his hard work and service during his six years here at Manchester City and wish him well for the future.

Good f****** riddance!  :laugh:

Now lets nick Allardyce before he signs owt  :laugh:

They chose a nice picture for him there! Nowt like rubbing salt in sore wounds :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

But if Crazy Claudio does go there, I reckon it's a good appointment for City. Be nice to have the mad old bugger back in the league as well  :D

Ranieri knows all about Corradi, too.

I'd like to see Ranieri at the toon, let city have Sam "brown envelope" Allardyce.

I'd like to see Ranieri at the toon, let city have Sam "brown envelope" Allardyce.

Kinda late with that though.

has the FA accused Sam of selling smack now?

he's a Man City fan,  thats a good enough reason, and his comments today got the impression that he was waiting to see if a certain job came up, before signing the contract with newcastle.

well that job has just come available.   

What comments?

I saw that...he said something about something coming out in a couple of 2 days. Certainly possible to come to the conclusion that he was waiting to see if SP got the boot. Or he could have been saying they'll be anouncment in 2 days - not sure why there would be a wait tho.

I've never heard who Allardyce supports btw - But isn't he from Dudley or something? Altho I've heard he wants the City job quite a lot in recent weeks.

I live in Birmingham and someone at work told me today that Allardyce is a Wolves fan.

van Gaal is top of their list according to The Mirror. Still think we should have looked at him.

Mirror: Van Gaal

Sun: Mark Hughes

Times: Koeman/Klinsmann

Telegraph: Van Gaal/Koeman/Ranieri/Houllier

Grauniad: Van Gaal/Koeman/Ranieri/Houllier

Express: Houllier

Independent: Van Gaal

Mail: Davies/Simpson/Coleman/Wilson/Reid. The cunts :laugh:

Agreed.

Pearce here as a coach?

Louis van Gaal, Ronald Koeman and Gerard Houllier have been ruled out by their clubs. However, the Independent seems to think its all sewn up - but the man in question is waiting until his domestic season is over to tell his club - Which could mean anyone, apart from Koeman.

Ranieri remains the hot favourite - Odds-on in several places, no-one quoting outside 2/1. Fingers crossed  :laugh:

I live in Birmingham and someone at work told me today that Allardyce is a Wolves fan.

He's a yam yam, I know that much (ie from the Black Country) (which is not the same thing as beign from Birmingham, before anyone suggests it).

Louis van Gaal, Ronald Koeman and Gerard Houllier have been ruled out by their clubs. However, the Independent seems to think its all sewn up - but the man in question is waiting until his domestic season is over to tell his club - Which could mean anyone, apart from Koeman.

Ranieri remains the hot favourite - Odds-on in several places, no-one quoting outside 2/1. Fingers crossed  :laugh:

Should have had another season to get you relegated.