Trivia Question

Optimistic Nut

Guest smoggeordie

I'll give you a clue:

He's still playing - but not in the Premiership.

Is Teddy still playing?

Who'd have thunk it eh. But there you have it. No doubt his record helped by the fact Bryan Robson never seemed to pick him, even when he came off the bench to score a hattrick in half an hour that time.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to name and shame NSG for his attempts to get the answer out of me via PM. tut tut :huff:

Guest JamesD

Who'd have thunk it eh. But there you have it. No doubt his record helped by the fact Bryan Robson never seemed to pick him, even when he came off the bench to score a hattrick in half an hour that time.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to name and shame NSG for his attempts to get the answer out of me via PM. tut tut :huff:

always knew that guy was a loser.

Guest smoggeordie

Aye, what's wrong with wanting to know and not wanting to wait around for a zillion guesses?

Earnshaw reminds me of Jeff Stelling. Pre-season he put a bet on with Alan McInally that Earnshaw would score 20 league goals. McInally told him there'd not be a cat in hells chance of that happening. Earnshaw scored 18 league goals by December/January time then picked up a serious injury, not playing another game until the final day where he scored his 19th, meaning Stelling lost out by a goal, when if Earnshaw had stayed fit he'd have won it no problem!

Guest smoggeordie

Which club in the UK has the highest stadium above sea level?

West Brom.

551ft above sea level IIUGC

Which club had the first all seater stadium?

Juventus have won the serie A title more than any other club, how many times have they won it?

One player has scored a hat trick in the premiership,championship and at international level. Who is it?

Guest smoggeordie

Which club had the first all seater stadium?

Juventus have won the serie A title more than any other club, how many times have they won it?

One player has scored a hat trick in the premiership,championship and at international level. Who is it?

Is it Earnshaw again?