Senderos

stozo

Flaminin would be a good pickup, and he isn't actually being released by Wenger. Flamini himself asked to leave because he wanted more opportunities to play his real position which is centre midfield.

Flamini does have great potential. He is an Owen Hargreaves kind of player. Great energy, drive, determination and stamina with good all around skills.

Flamini would not come here though if he is again just going to be a utility player. He wants first team football.

I think Flamini would be a great buy for any prem club, and we would be in a position to offer him a good number of games - although first team is never guaranteed.

If Distin, Ben Haim and Flamini came in I'd be pleased with all three.

If Wenger gives up on him then he isnt that good therefore i will look somewhere else

As mentioned before, how does that theory work when Upson, Pennant and Sidwell have all been released by Wenger and come back to a good standard.

I personally don't rate Senderos particularly highly but i think its important to come up with the correct reasons fornot wanting him.

Nobody is perfect and Wenger doesnt make an exception.

Maybe he made mistake when he released the players you mentioned but his judgement is more right then wrong.

Actually i dont think Wenger will release Senderos.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh on Senderos. He was brilliant last season and was the reason Campbell couldn't get back into the team. He was also really good in the world cup and Switzerland didn't concede a single goal in the group stages.

This season has been tough for him because he played in the world cup last year and because he was recovering from a serious injury going into the season. The only player he really struggles against is Drogba and you can see it is simply a maturity thing as he is still a bit intimidated by him. He's stilla young guy don't forget, and he is already a first team player for Switzerland.

He will be a good player I think. however, we probably don't need any more young defenders as we have quite a few.

I think he looks better than he actually is because the rest of the defence are good. Toure and Eboue are two of the better players in the whole league and carry Senderos a bit. Would take him if he were really cheap but wouldn't be too confident in him being one of our stating CB's

I don't think he's that bad. He's still young and developing so it's a bit difficult to assess him at the moment. But I don't think he's worse than, say, Taylor. With Toure and Gallas around, it's going to be difficult for him to get the chances he needs.

But I'd agree that we need an experienced CB who can act as a leader.

Wouldn't be the worst signing.

Agree he can be pretty solid. Error prone on occasion but not to the extent some people are implying on here.

Would be worth it tbh. He was very solid in the world cup.

Although if we are looking at Arsenal Song is possibly the most realistic acquisition.

Although if we are looking at Arsenal Song is possibly the most realistic acquisition.

he looks like a really good player. I think Wenger has him in his future plans or something.

A loan would be nice though :)

You are right though he does look a player. However he has so many talented players ahead of him in both center back and midfield positions..