Mark Viduka signs for Newcastle - 2 years + 1 more optional

Guest SwissMagpie

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/2001/05/08/valencia_leeds/

Leeds United: 1-Nigel Martyn; 18-Danny Mills, 29-Rio Ferdinand, 21-Dominic Matteo, 3-Ian Harte; 4-Olivier Dacourt, 23-David Batty, 19-Eirik Bakke, 10-Harry Kewell; 9-Mark Viduka 17-Alan Smith.

wow. they had a fantastic team back then. Too bad its not like that anymore :lol:

Had Woodgate then too.

Queuewell at his peak as well.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Leeds United: 1-Nigel Martyn; 18-Danny Mills, 29-Rio Ferdinand, 21-Dominic Matteo, 3-Ian Harte; 4-Olivier Dacourt, 23-David Batty, 19-Eirik Bakke, 10-Harry Kewell; 9-Mark Viduka 17-Alan Smith.

wow. they had a fantastic team back then. Too bad its not like that anymore :lol:

fantastic team that got themselves relegated, and now only Ferdinand can say he has gone on to better things

Guest alex

Had Woodgate then too.

Queuewell at his peak as well.

And he was pure class as well at that point.

Guest alex

fantastic team that got themselves relegated, and now only Ferdinand can say he has gone on to better things

Dacourt is at Inter btw.  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Dacourt is at Inter btw.  :lol:

shithouse tbh

it's no boro

Smith at Manu

Dacourt back to Italy

Kewell to Liverpool and winning the CL

Guest Invicta_Toon

Woodgate to Real Madrid. Quality knowledge by Vic though.

yeah, excelled himself didn't he?

Guest alex

smith and kewell are second string quad players

Doesn't make "only Ferdinand can say he has gone on to better things" any less wrong though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Doesn't make "only Ferdinand can say he has gone on to better things" any less wrong though.

starter in the super Leeds team is equal to a squad player at Liverpool/Man U?

doubtfull

Guest alex

doubtfull

I was on about Dacourt tbh. The others are debatable but I think winning Lo Scudetto with Internazionale is bigger and better than not winning anything at Leeds. Nice try though :razz:

Guest Invicta_Toon

doubtfull

I was on about Dacourt tbh. The others are debatable but I think winning Lo Scudetto with Internazionale is bigger and better than not winning anything at Leeds. Nice try though :razz:

corrupt league tbh

Yes, Dacourt playing for Roma and then winning the league with Inter was a real step down

Kewell might have won the Champions League with Liverpool but he still pines for Elland Road

Even Viduka achieved more at Boro than he did at Leeds- UEFA Cup runners up and League Cup winner compared to no medals at Leeds

Guest alex

doubtfull

corrupt league tbh

Clutching at straws tbh :lol:

Guest LEFTY

i live  1 street away from mark vidukas parents, i often used too see him as a junior running around when he lived at home.

I bumped into him not long ago at the local bakery buying bread and we had a good chat like we always do. I joked and said for him to join newcastle as he knows im a massive united fan, and he said that their are several offers his looking at.

Valencia, genoa, man united, pompey, and castle were all clubs chasing the big striker. Now in Australia it's all massive news front and back page news he will be joing my beloved newcastle. I'll have to congratulate him on his wise decision, and ask him for some tickets when i head to the uk on my six week visit of newcastle.

All the best mark, he is brilliant. His stats goal per game is one of the best in the premiership. league games only 369, goals 201 league only.

Champion bloke and  a very down to earth person. 

The toon will be very suprised, for a big man their is nobody in the world with foot skills like mark viduka. Very deadly.

they love him at the riverside just check this out:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBpYV1ZpyUI

[no youtube clips please]

Guest Invicta_Toon

i live  1 street away from mark vidukas parents, i often used too see him as a junior running around when he lived at home.

I bumped into him not long ago at the local bakery buying bread and we had a good chat like we always do. I joked and said for him to join newcastle as he knows im a massive united fan, and he said that their are several offers his looking at.

Valencia, genoa, man united, pompey, and castle were all clubs chasing the big striker. Now in Australia it's all massive news front and back page news he will be joing my beloved newcastle. I'll have to congratulate him on his wise decision, and ask him for some tickets when i head to the uk on my six week visit of newcastle.

All the best mark, he is brilliant. His stats goal per game is one of the best in the premiership, Not just that he is a champion bloke and   a very down to earth person. 

http://www.theworldgame.com.au/home/index.php?pid=st&cid=89423

goal per game? yes, he regularly bags a consolation goal and actually celebrates it after Boro have already been turned over like a dead ho in a manky bedsit

All the best mark, he is brilliant. His stats goal per game is one of the best in the premiership, Not just that he is a champion bloke and  a very down to earth person. 

http://www.theworldgame.com.au/home/index.php?pid=st&cid=89423

goal per game? yes, he regularly bags a consolation goal and actually celebrates it after Boro have already been turned over like a dead ho in a manky bedsit

Can you back that up? Or you you talking ill-informed shit yet again?

I already know the answer btw.