Mark Viduka signs for Newcastle - 2 years + 1 more optional

Guest SwissMagpie

I'd put Shola under the uncertain future category to be honest. We have no idea as to whether Allardyce rates him - plenty of people on here don't. And lets face it, Allardyce seems to want to (rightly) replace a significant part of our squad.

omg ssn jus sed there wud b more news abt this at 11am omg !!!!1111

Probably found out that there wont be a press conference, so Jim White will be calling on all mongs to flock at St. James Park to protest against such a travesty.

omg ssn jus sed there wud b more news abt this at 11am omg !!!!1111

Probably found out that there wont be a press conference, so Jim White will be calling on all mongs to flock at St. James Park to protest against such a travesty.

it'll just be the full story as opposed to a brief snippet.

aye it was

The Boro fans are gutted on FMTTM, some still in denial and hanging on to the fact he's not come out and confirmed the move  :lol:

Got to feel sorry for them, but what a bad move by Southgate.

Blow all your money on Woodgate, then your leading striker walks out on you for free to your local rival. Gutted.

Now they've no real budget and any money to replace him is going to be a small amount due to Woodgate taking up most of the cash, you can just see him now breaking down for the next two seasons as well.  bluelaugh.gif

Is FMTTM the best fans forum for Boro like? Its total crap tbh.

3 years, I reckon. Basing that on absolutely nothing.

3 Years is about right tbh assuming he's at his peak this season and then starts to decline 2nd year won't be long before hes off our wage bill and by then he'll be 34 and past his prime.

I think Shola is safe for another year. Hopefully he'll just be cover though.

He's turning into the striker version of Harper. Will always just be back-up as long as he stays at Newcastle. (obviously he gets more games than Harper because strikers get more injuries than keepers)

Guest Svenno

14 goals in 22(7) league-games this season and 19 in all competitions according to soccerbase. Excellent!

Guest TheOrder

Viduka is fucking mint, will be a quality signing. Don't be brainwashed by NUFC.com's agenda!

Wouldn't say that mate!

New users will come out of the woodwork and defend them to the hilt. For some reason.

LMAO Boro to replace Viduka with Aliadiere seemingly.

I think Boro could be on their way to the champ tbh

I think some of the chemicals have got in the water supply again

if viduka had any feeling for boro and the fan at all he would not even cosider going to the enemy up the road that are NOTthe top team in the north east

Viduka is only after the money....he is selfish and never cured about the boro...i could maybe understand goin to west ham or someone(a new challinge for him) but the enimy Newcastle, now thats loyalty for you.