What will Big Sam do with Luque?

Guest NUFCrichard

Im sure he would stay if he was going to get a chance, he has intimated he would love to stay here many times, but not at the expense of being out of the team all the time.

Will be interesting. I think like stozo says its already tied up, but would be nice to think he could come good here, but highly unprobable.

I think alot of players reaching the back end of their careers would want to work with BS though.

I also doubt the current backroom staff would be giving SA a glowing report on him, but we shall see.

My feeling is that Luque has looked like a fish out of water in the EPL. That said, you wouldn't have fancied Ginola, Okocha or Zola to shine here but they did. Sometimes it's about having a manager who knows how to construct a team. Been a while since we've had one of those tbh.

Another sentimental thread. Luque's s****. Get over it!

What if I cant get over it? What do I do then? And suicide isnt an option.

Wouldnt you agree though, that when hes been up front, hes been shiite, but when hes been played as a left winger, hes been moderately decent. Put in some top crosses from that flank.

Get rid of the fucker hopefully  :thup:

Take it this is another "sam allardyce is the only manager in the world who can turn a mediocre player into the worlds finest" thread?  :lol:

How about a, Surely Sam Allardyce can get more out of Luque than Souness and Roeder?

Another sentimental thread. Luque's s****. Get over it!

What if I cant get over it? What do I do then? And suicide isnt an option.

Wouldnt you agree though, that when hes been up front, hes been shiite, but when hes been played as a left winger, hes been moderately decent. Put in some top crosses from that flank.

mackems.gif

He's been shit since he joined.

If the new manager gives him a chance then all well and good, if he can make this waster play to an acceptable level then even better, but don't for a moment try to make out he's been at all decent here so far because he's been rubbish since day one.

Guest Prince_Monkey

Another "Magic Sam" thread. How many people are saying "keep Luque. he can be great under SA" who 1 month ago were saying to get rid, he's shite etc?

We should keep him as we'll get fuck all money for him and he should be given the chance Roeder never gave him. We should've been keeping him no matter what manager came in. Injuries and Roeder are the reason he hasn't worked here. Give him a chance. I'd rather have him start up front than Ameobi, Le Sib or Carroll. O0

Another "Magic Sam" thread. How many people are saying "keep Luque. he can be great under SA" who 1 month ago were saying to get rid, he's shite etc?

We should keep him as we'll get fuck all money for him and he should be given the chance Roeder never gave him. We should've been keeping him no matter what manager came in. Injuries and Roeder are the reason he hasn't worked here. Give him a chance. I'd rather have him start up front than Ameobi, Le Sib or Carroll. O0

He hasn't worked here because of his own bad attitude.

He hasn't worked here because of his own bad attitude.

He didnt work under Roeder

He might work under Allardyce

You cant write him off even before you seen him how he'll play under Big Sam

Well how about Gary Speed? He was useless under Dalglish. Wasn't until Gullit dropped Lee and put him alongside Hamann that he started to look like a player.

Fair point, but I don't think a change of manager would sort this one out, I just think he's in the wrong league, if you like when we bought Hugo Viana - good player but wrong league.....

Guest ryunufc

SA has to give him another proper chance.

He must, because that is the only way to end the endless luque debate. Whether you support or hate him, i feel that there is no concrete evidence if he is the same player as seen on youtube/crap/shitty attitude/lazy/in the wrong league etc yet. Luque must play to clear up all threads/posts about him, not just here but every nufc forum.

He must, because that is the only way to end the endless luque debate. Whether you support or hate him, i feel that there is no concrete evidence if he is the same player as seen on youtube/crap/shitty attitude/lazy/in the wrong league etc yet. Luque must play to clear up all threads/posts about him, not just here but every nufc forum.

It will clear up the debate, but i don't think SA will use this as a reason :lol:

Well how about Gary Speed? He was useless under Dalglish. Wasn't until Gullit dropped Lee and put him alongside Hamann that he started to look like a player.

Fair point, but I don't think a change of manager would sort this one out, I just think he's in the wrong league, if you like when we bought Hugo Viana - good player but wrong league.....

Which is Hugo Viana's right league? He hasn't exactly 'pulled up any trees' in the Premiership or La Liga.

How about Allardyce just gets rid, and we forget about him? That would be preferabe, rather than once again painting poor Luque as the martyred hero.

Guest mishka17

I think Allardyce is willing to give Luque another chance because he said everyone will get his chance and everyone will have clean start.

tell this to bramble :D

I think Allardyce is willing to give Luque another chance because he said everyone will get his chance and everyone will have clean start.

tell this to bramble :D

Yeah but Shambles was always cack, Alert does have some potential!

Which is Hugo Viana's right league? He hasn't exactly 'pulled up any trees' in the Premiership or La Liga.

Well it certainly isn't this one, which is the point I was making........