Allardyce: Toon will be Jekyll and Hyde

Nobby

But Allardyce has warned the Premiership to get ready for a Jekyll and Hyde Toon.

He said: “We’ll be seeing two different Newcastle Uniteds. The first priority is to win at home and send the fans away happy.

“When it comes to playing away it’s about being more resilient and digging in.

“We have to defend more correctly away, rather than playing attacking football, which is what we want at St James'."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007230110,00.html

Guest gggg
like it, if it works, although hardly an imbersment to the fans to go watch us play away!

We haven't played decent football home or away for years anyway.

At least there might be hope of picking up a result that means something now.

As long as we're absolute bastards to play against, I'll be happy. We want teams coming up here shitting themselves. Unlike Fulham, Watford, Sheff Utd, Man City and Charlton who came and took the piss. hoping we can put those to the sword next season.

A bigger pair of bollocks away from home would be much appreciated too. Dig in and fucking battle - coming away with a point whereas we'd have lost before.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If you read the rest of the article yet more links to Ben Haim... Yeah buddy!

you a milkman or something?? i thought they were banned in the 90's???!!

Me?? hehe no im not, but the clock here is 03:15 now. And i have to go up around 6, the store that i work in doesn't open until 10 though, but i have some work that has to be done before the opening...

Yes..Ben Haim would be a good first signing to start with..

Fucking hell i should go to sleep soon. going up for work in about 3 hours  :cheesy:

i finished at half past midnight start again at 9am. sick!

The whole interview is on .cock by the way. He is saying he only expects us to play like that away against the stronger teams, he wants us to play like we are playing at home when we are away at the weaker sides.

Good to hear...definately rather watch a boring game where we draw away or sneak a goal from a set piece that watch an end to end uber game where we get owned because of our defensive frailties.

Awesome.

Guest makemeacupoftea

At least he is gonna play attacking football at Home, don't care about it away!

As long as we're absolute bastards to play against, I'll be happy. We want teams coming up here shitting themselves. Unlike Fulham, Watford, Sheff Utd, Man City and Charlton who came and took the piss. hoping we can put those to the sword next season.

A bigger pair of bollocks away from home would be much appreciated too. Dig in and fucking battle - coming away with a point whereas we'd have lost before.

agree  :thup: