The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

Guest kingdawson

Want Chelse to win for 2 reasons:

1) Ferguson playing a weakend team against spammers.

2) Little brother supports them.

too little time for Manchester to reply to this surely?

Well, considering we went out in the quarter finals to Blackburn, I think its probably just beyond us this year.

Man of the Match: Cech. For all these times he kept on nicking it off Rooney's toe.

Clown of the Match: Giggs. Re-affirm my opinion that he's probably the most overrated player of his generation.

Special mention to Darren Fletcher. What the fuck is he all about. I mean, seriously, what the fuck?

Congratulations to Chelsea. I'm glad they've won it. Well, I'm glad the other lot didn't win it. Phew.

Want Chelse to win for 2 reasons:

1) Ferguson playing a weakend team against spammers.

2) Little brother supports them.

I'm sick of the whole "playing a weakened team" whinge.

Warnock earlier in the season played a weakened team away to Man U, because he felt they didn't have much of a chance, and so he wanted to rest players for the next game against Charlton as he felt he had a better chance of getting points in that game. I bet Mourinho really appreciated that right? Do you think Warnock was thinking about the implications it would have on Chelsea's push for the title?

Managers are hypocrites ... Warnock and his crappy team weren't good enough.

Simple as that!

Guest gggg
Managers are hypocrites ... Warnock and his crappy team weren't good enough.

Simple as that!

Didnt cheat enough you mean.

Why's Drogba ran off down the tunnel?  :lol:

too little time for Manchester to reply to this surely?

Well, considering we went out in the quarter finals to Blackburn, I think its probably just beyond us this year.

Man of the Match: Cech. For all these times he kept on nicking it off Rooney's toe.

Clown of the Match: Giggs. Re-affirm my opinion that he's probably the most overrated player of his generation.

Special mention to Darren Fletcher. What the f*** is he all about. I mean, seriously, what the f***?

Congratulations to Chelsea. I'm glad they've won it. Well, I'm glad the other lot didn't win it. Phew.

I am so happy someone else noticed just how ridiculously awful Giggs was today and it all culminated with that awful miss.

???

Giggs is quality to be fair.

Wasn't great today, but nobody was really. As evidenced by the fact that you declared a keeper who didn't really make any saves to be MOTM.  :lol:

???

Giggs is quality to be fair.

Wasn't great today, but nobody was really. As evidenced by the fact that you declared a keeper who didn't really make any saves to be MOTM.  :lol:

Man of the match was Essien by a looooooooooong way.