The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest Knightrider

Aye Maldini is some boy. Fantastic advert for the game and a true world great. People talk about Nesta being a great player, he's good, but not a patch on Maldini and very few have been or ever will be. I remember once my uncle winding me up that we'd signed him back in the KK days, cunt.

Baresi was better. :)

Franco in the centre, Paolo at left-back, absolutely marvelous.

Aye, he was some player as well.

Not a patch on McGrath though eh ;)

Any of you lads after a bus? Going cheap

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6706/phot00033jpgfx8.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4807/phot00034jpgcg7.jpg

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

Hold on!!!!  I think you're getting us mixed up with Spurs mate.

Doubt it, otherwise he would have had to add on 2 uefa cups, 2 more FA cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup and 7 community shields :thup:

You've just gone and ruined your mascara. Stop crying. 

crying? not at all mate. Was just clearing up the assumption that he may have had Newcastle's achievements mixed up with ours.

Thought you werent gonna take the bait anyway??

One of us did like!  :lol:

Am I the only one that hates it when the players go up the stairs to recieve their medals / the trophy?

The stage in the middle of the pitch was so much better.

Damn Sepp Blatter.

all kicked off at full time in the city centre according to itv.

also showed pictures of  liverpool storming the barriers around the stadium to try to get into the game, you would think they would have learnt there lesson really .

ahhh those lovable scousers!

Complete wankers tbh

Echo those sentiments 100%.  :thup:

Sky Sports News nearly caused me to lose my lunch because of their coverage today. Sickening.

I wish we had some beer in tbh.

I wish we could've seen Phil Thompson's face at the end. 

Really really REALLY wish he'd been doing the game for Sky tonight! I'd have paid canny money to have seen it tbh. :lol:

I know :lol:  Dalglish looked miserable as sin but he'd have been the same if they'd have won.

Cilla Black, Freddie Boswell, Paul McCartney, Lister off Red Dwarf, half of Sweden, half of Norway and Denmark, three quarters of Pakistan, Badgeman, Stan Boardman, Michael Owen, Lilo Lill, Alex Curran, Michael Shields, scouseman, Ken Dodd, Tommy Smith, Ian Brodie, Sinbad, Mike Bassett, the dipper off Cracker, Tarby. Jimmy Corkhill, him off Grange Hill, PHIL THOMPSON, can you hear me PHIL THOMPSON? Your boys took a helluva beating.

Am I the only one that hates it when the players go up the stairs to recieve their medals / the trophy?

Damn Sepp Blatter.

Bollocks. Up to the stands is better than getting presented on an MDF stage like. The 2 are polemic tbh.  :lol:

Damn Sepp Blatter.

I thought it was Platini who changed it back... But I can see his point though, the players can't be nowhere as near as tired as him, they've just played the game he's been watching so therefore they should walk up to the honours box if they want their precious medals... :)

Guest toonbaz

also showed pictures of  liverpool storming the barriers around the stadium to try to get into the game, you would think they would have learnt there lesson really .

Complete wankers tbh

Sky Sports News nearly caused me to lose my lunch because of their coverage today. Sickening.

Really really REALLY wish he'd been doing the game for Sky tonight! I'd have paid canny money to have seen it tbh. :lol:

I know :lol:  Dalglish looked miserable as sin but he'd have been the same if they'd have won.

Cilla Black, Freddie Boswell, Paul McCartney, Lister off Red Dwarf, half of Sweden, half of Norway and Denmark, three quarters of Pakistan, Badgeman, Stan Boardman, Michael Owen, Lilo Lill, Alex Curran, Michael Shields, scouseman, Ken Dodd, Tommy Smith, Ian Brodie, Sinbad, Mike Bassett, the dipper off Cracker, Tarby. Jimmy Corkhill, him off Grange Hill, PHIL THOMPSON, can you hear me PHIL THOMPSON? Your boys took a helluva beating.

good crack  :razz:

Complete wankers tbh

Top drawer young Steven!  O0 :lol: :lol:

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

Doubt it, otherwise he would have had to add on 2 uefa cups, 2 more FA cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup and 7 community shields :thup:

Pretty sure we've won the charity shield, and there should be more than 2 league titles. Most importantly: no mention of our amazing success in the Texaco Cup?

Pretty sure we've won the charity shield, and there should be more than 2 league titles. Most importantly: no mention of our amazing success in the Texaco Cup?

4 League titles, 1 Charity Shield.

Guest Knightrider

We've won 11 trophies not including the Sheriff of London Charity Shield as it was known back when we won it twice, or Texaco/InterToto cups. 4 League Titles, 6 FA Cups and 1 Fairs/UEFA Cup.

Up until 69' I believe we were one of the most successful clubs in the country, which just goes to show how successful we were between formation and the 50s and how unsuccessful we've been since.

Guest Knightrider

League Champions

1904-1905

1906-1907

1908-1909

1926-1927

Runners Up

1995-1996

1996-1997

League Division 2 Champions

1964-1965

1992-1993

Runners Up

1897-1898

1947-1948

FA Cup Winners

Runners Up

League Cup Runners Up

European Fairs Cup (UEFA Cup)

FA Charity Shield Winners

Runners Up

FA Youth Cup Winners

Texaco Cup Winners

Anglo Italian Cup Winners

Japan Cup Winners

What about the Northumberland Senior Cup?  Japan Cup?  Dublin Summer Trophy?  Isle of Man Trophy (3 times)? Hong Kong Cup?

If he's having the CWC and League Cup I'm having them.

Guest Knightrider

What about the Northumberland Senior Cup?  Japan Cup?  Dublin Summer Trophy?  Isle of Man Trophy (3 times)? Hong Kong Cup?

Who says we don't win things.

Guest Knightrider

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=178854.0  :lol:

That's some cringe worthy shit right there......

Not half. Jesus wept, I know of some LFC fans who detest all that shite as much as the rest of us. They have a cheek when they rip into Everton for being the Peoples Club or us and the Geordie Nation bollocks :lol:

Stevie, you're a bad influence on me ;)

Guest Knightrider

Some of the tripe on RAWK, goes well past cretinous.

Pass the sick bag please.

:icon_puke_r:

Concerning the supporters, I think everyone in the whole wide world knows that it doesn't get better than Liverpool-supporters, so tonight was just another night to prove that. Well done to the lads on the pitch and well done to those who made it to Athens...

-------

I'm OOC and I can tell you, Liverpool done themselves proud tonight, that's what people - not Reds - around me here think. Seeing the final tonight they said there are no better supporters in the world and that this is a club with as much dignity and pride and history as you can get. They see LFC as the embodiment of all that is good in football and why this game is the best there is (and that goes for players and fans): having spirit, fighting and trying their best, being fair and also being human - which includes making mistakes sometimes. They think we would have deserved to win it again, but it wasn't to be, not this time. We lost but there is still an awful lot to be proud of.

-----------

So I am gutted but before you slag off individuals remember we are not Man Utd, Chelsea or Everton -we are a family and we go through the good and the bad times together so remember that the players are equally as gutted as you and slagging them off will do us no good.

----

The referee should have sent off Gattusso. (if Javier's yellow was a booking he should have gone)

3 minutes???

All valid things. But, at the end of the day, we're not evertonians. We don't go on about 'injustices'

We NEVER walk alone.

and that is our anthem because of times like this.

WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC

---------

:lol:

Love the irony of the injustice comment